[Closed]Transaction Completed

Minimum Requirements:

  • Jump Freighter IV
  • JDC V and JFC IV
  • Freighter IV
  • Relevant Support Skills like navigation and stuff.
  • General stuff: Positive wallet, in NPC station and corp etc. etc.

Good To have:

  • Manufacture related skills, including but not limited to reactions, ship, T2 production.
  • Nomad > Rhea > Ark = Anshar

Preferences:

  • Focused Skill Set: Prefer characters with minimal training outside of jump freighter, Industry and support skills.

Other Information:

  • Please include a skill sheet link.

How much are you offering?

1 Like

initial offer 10b open to discussion

I won’t sell it for less than 13B

Thanks, marked, thats above my willing to pay price for this character. If no more can found I will reach out to you. o7

bump.

bump.

if not sold yet, 12B offer :grinning_face:

The character is still available, but I won’t go below 13B.

how about lets meet in the middle 12.5b

Okay, I accept the offer.
I’ll start a new thread about the character in question.

New post created, Please send isk and acc info to transfer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.