Player Looking For New Corp - Multiple Chars - Pirate Roots

Hey mate!

if you are looking for a US/AU corp that lives in low-sec placid we would gladly welcome you.

Small low sec group
Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
PVP Training for those who want to learn
Ratting space
Discord Community
Comms are required

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Thanks for all your offers. I will be looking through them over the next few days.

1 Like

Join our family of nerds dude.

Hyper Pivot - we do stuff

Check us out! LS PvP group!

The Untraceable

:diamonds: Timezone: EU/US/AUS
:diamonds: Independet pvp group
:diamonds: 99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
:diamonds: Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
:diamonds: Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are verry welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Newbro’s are welcome!
Youre not a number with us! <3

Public channel: PROFC

@Urgot_Trolberg

I like how your advert reads, no nonsense raw information that is seemingly true to your nature and I like it. I would like to talk with you to see if we could be of interest to you and a remedy to your predicament.

I will be honest I think we would greatly benefit from having you on board and there is some symbiosis expected also. We are not a hard core PVP group but we have dudes who enjoy this very much we have a content rich environment around us in either direction and someone like you would prosper from this. Look I could give you a sales pitch but really I would like to just chat with you and be frank with each other and see if this looks good for you or not hit me up if you wanna chat. all my details are in the recruitment post HERE

PJhustle Signature

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord…

Perhaps check out my corp Incredible., Brave Collective’s high end PvP / Paramiliary corporation.

No pre-pasted lists of promises, just a reputation and lots unconventional fun, shenanigans and debauchery since 2017.

Check us out dude. Awesome fun in LS and some really good fights. Low Sec Pirate Corp Recruiting USTZ (PVP, PVE, Mining)

Recent BR of a pretty fun cap fight we had.

Thanks everyone, still not had the time to look through and contact everyone. I will, Thanks again!

Hello mate

If you still looking and want something new and refreshing then come have a look at the corp I run called Spudden Impact.

We a new pirate corp full of pretending to be elite pilots just having fun with daily stuff happening in our space so always something to shoot.

Here is our Corp advert: Spudden Impact | Solo & Small Gang | Low Sec Piracy | UK / EU

You can also just pop into discord and ping me in it: SPUD5 - Potato Alliance

hello!

We are a US/AU corp with some EU ppl looking for new ppl be part of our family, We operate in Low-Sec and some NPC null systems, we are a bunch of slow drunk retards who always kicks back and relax and do our own thing until we are needed for an op or whatever. also Coms is a must!

what we do offer?
starting with care bearing we have full indy set up in our area all structures needed are provided properly rigged, we also have plenty of moon like plentyyyy more than what we need honestly but what could go wrong with more right? except for running out of fuel money with so much structures lol

Saved the last for the best
PVP’ing
We do alot of pvp on the right day we are SNAL (Shoot neutrals ask questions later) or what they call NBSI (NOT BLUE SHOOT IT)
we do gate camping
roaming
structure bashing

We have FC’s and members that has been in the game for years like 7+ years in the game
we also have Junior FC program the first step to be a full fledge FC.

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

We would be interested in speaking with you The Emperor needs you , Join the Imperial Fleet 🏴‍☠️

If u looking to ■■■■ up FRT and other winter botters, I recommend u join us, we usually do fleets deep in their space through Wormholes and filaments, not to mention we r part of the biggest alliance and coalition in the game

Looking to have u doing shenninagns with us
Aster

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.