[PUBLC] [INIT.] Public Enemies CO IS RECRUITING. Stand for All. Fear NONE. Join The Initiative

Still looking for new recruits. Join us.

Capsuleers Wanted!

Still recruiting. We need you!

Still looking for new pilots to join Public Enemies. Talk to us today!

We are recruiting. Returning Players, Flip-Floppers and others interested to be part of the war. Join Us.

Hello.

I have a very stupid question. Could I join one of your Hisec alt no wardec corporations, and do some nullsec ratting? I could even join your funny strategic fleets.

All I want is to do is some nullsec ratting, but be in no wardec corp.
I know it is silly to ask alliance in war, but I will ask anyway.
And do you even have some space except that one constalation in Delve, where one could rat? :smiley:

No, any of our HS corporations are almost completely unrelated standings and access wise with The Imperium structures/space. Usually we have plenty of newbies that learn the game slowly, doing mining and missions and stuff and having fun in HS. As I said in game as well, in null sec atm due to this war the hostility is big enough for ratting/mining to get done.
Anything else you need lemme know.

-G

We are recruiting. Returning Players, Flip-Floppers and others interested to be part of the war. Join Us.

Still looking for pilots to join Public Enemies. Talk to us today!

Public Enemies is recruiting!

Recruitment is still going. Join US! Newbros acceptable!

Recruitment is still going. Join US! Newbros acceptable!