Pvp pilot with 121m sp - seeking EU based corp

Iam seeking a new opportunity in Eve.

Iam a Mature 36 year old - From the lovely country of Denmark.
My playstyle is mostly pvp with a industrial background in pve and mining for generating ISK.

Can Speak English and danish
Have a working understanding of German and can order a beer in spanish and curse some words in Russian

Have working microphone and any voice program that is needed.
I will not be on everyday, since its summer and covid is over.
But i will be on few times every week.

I bring with me 4 Char’s

Main Char: Tridemax 121m SP - primarly in sub cap ships and can fly t2 launcher fitted Phoenix with JC V.

2nd char: Titan, Rorqual super alt with 82m sp. Can fly t2 fitted Rev, apostle, rorqual and avatar. with JC V.

3rd char (new one just bought 24 hours ago): Pure Super/dread/fax pilot with 102m SP

4th char: Minerals repoc dude and cyno alt.

What iam looking for - you might not check all the box’s but hopefully.

*Mature group of players
*Null or around nullsec based
*Eu timebased - english speaking
Only K-space corps - no WH’s

*No papi, GOONS or legacy alliance’s - i had it with the blue donut (this is a most)

If you feel your corp is right for me, feel free to convo me ingame :slight_smile:

Tride o/

Hej så har jeg den rette gruppe til dig Nefie har sent dig en mail

:uk: GoonSwarm , The Emperor needs you , Join the Imperial Fleet today - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We would be intrested in speaking with you brother

glem det, du kan lige så godt blive politibetjent :policeman: kom da med os :sunglasses: det er anderleds kan men rolig sige :grin:

Hi TriDeMAX

I think we would be the perfect fit for you, Eagles Wing Industries :eagle: CVA do everything that you are looking for in a corp. We are mostly an between EU that speaks In English but we do have a growing Scandinavian group of players We currently live NPC Null and Low Sec

CVA - (PVP/Null/Low) Eagle Wing Industries 🦅 - #14 by Ernak_Barca)

Drop me a message in game ( Ernak Barca) or on on discord ( Ernak Barca#3386 )

Or jump in our discord -

I would like to arrange call with you if possible?

Ernak,

Daily bump

Okay, first off all - Greetings from Sweden :wink:

I’m going to atleast give you the small story to have the option for you to look at. I’m pretty sure there are a bunch of decent and good ones above me already replied but nvm that :smiley:

Recruitment Thread here if below is even slightly interesting

UMAH is considered a small corp, we live out in Syndicate NPC Nullsec with our own structure network. We are part of the alliance VEGA (English/German). Corporation is aiming to grow steady but in a good pace summer/fall to be more powerful later this year, PVP wise and Industrial wise.

We take serious on being a non-toxic corporation + RL priority is very important. We don’t demand your activity but really hope we all play just because it’s FUN. I totally understand how you feel regarding the approaching summer + Covid restriction is being lifted more.

But yea - read the above recruitment thread, if it might be something for you, jump into Umah_Pub ingame and poke me there and/or on our discord server (written in pub channel), maybe I can spread some light to any questions you might have.

Hope to see you around o7

Hello TriDeMAX!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

shot you a mail in game! Looking forward to having a chat!

Hi TriDeMAX

I noticed you got some great offers and i hope you havent decided yet and check us out:)

We offer an independent pvp environment away from all the crap of blue doughnut and sovwarfare.

we operate from venal which is null npc (owned by the guristas) and in honor to them we will give you a full guristas clothing set to dress your toon with:)

if you want to read more about us feel free to check our website

take care and best of luck finding a new home

/prim

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/we-form-bl0b-sov-null-daily-pvp-recruiting-corps-and-players-all-tzs :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.