PVP'er Looking to get back in to game

Hi There,

I am looking for PVP corp to get back in to game. I have had a lot of PVP experience in the past but have only just returned after 4-5 years away from game (left for the darkside in playing WOW).

I have sold old Char (so have some iskies) and I am looking for a fresh start and to learn the game again. I need a CORP that has ambitions and that is happy to work as a team and have a bit of fun. Comm’s are a must (as boring as hell otherwise).

I am UK based and will be on most days from 9pm onwards. I hate PVE and will really only wanting to be doing PVP.

If you think I could learn again, have fun and be part of a fun team. Please message me in game.

Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

@Cupid_Stuntsz

I’ve eve-mailed you bud.

Hope we can chat:

Discord: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt

1 Like

How do you do @Cupid_Stuntsz?

Considering your post, you might be interested in joining The Republic. Please see our advert here.

If you have any further questions and/or require any other information, please get in touch with us on our Discord server.

Looking forward to meeting you!

All the best,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

1 Like

Yep i’m eve mailing you but if you get a chance COME JOIN THE PACK - all timezones - fighting the good fight on the forums to get an idea of who we are

1 Like

Hello @Cupid_Stuntsz,

I read your post and understand what you are looking for. Take a quick look at who and waht we are, then if you do not like what you see, look at the various Corporations inside WHSOC. I am confident that you will find what you are seeking!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

1 Like

Hey @Cupid_Stuntsz

Just sent you an email, I hope we can chat :slight_smile:

Here’s our discord again: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

All the best,

CaseyLP

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

look us up

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Hey Cupid Stuntsz, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

Cupid Stuntz,

The Crimson Order is recruiting. We have lots of pvp happening, EU and USTZ. The Crimson Order is recruiting! New bros, returning Vets, angry Vets are all welcome for more info, message me to bring yourself home.

Hey, @Cupid_Stuntsz ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.