Re-re returning Looking for reason to play again

I need a reason to log in again… I am a UK player that “plays” - read ship spins, 3 or so hours a night. 4 characters 3 accounts, 200 mil ish SP total. Old, grumpy and suck at pvp. Tho I’ll happily get blown up for the cause. Have a carrier and dread (jumped the carrier once about 12 years ago.never even undocked the dread.) I am the eternal noob and casual as ■■■■.

Not looking for anything in particular. Not interested in 3 different voice coms and registering on 4 websites. Definitely won’t do as I’m told “just because”. If it’s null or a wormhole some sort of logistics help in place(I’ll help out if I can), or fairly easy access to the shops is handy, 30 jumps for a hobgoblin II is not part of my plan :neutral_face:. Happy to help out with anything the Corp needs, I’ll do my share of the boring crap and group stuff is high on my list of fun times. I could go proper curmudgeon here but I’ll wait until I’m in the Corp and settled before I Start moaning :joy:.
This is my main so can just drop me an eve mail.

Hi there m8

Maybe we have something that would interest you.

We are are 100% independent and we just pew pew as much as possible.

Some days we kick ass and some days we get out ass kicked.

We play for fun since most of us have played for ages and don’t have the time to commit in boring blue doughnut/sow warfare mechanics.

If you want to know more please read our post below

Cheer
Prim

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We have grumpy vets XD

If you are interested in lowsec :slight_smile: I also sent you an ingame mail !

mail send in game:

Eve Forum Post: Hydra Eternal - PvP and Industry - EU timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

When I was looking for a NS alliance I found grumpy old farts, I was finally home ! a month later they disbanded ( no relevance to me I hope ) so I know exactly what you mean - f"*k, and bollocks. luckily I found a welcoming home close by ( still moving shite over a month later though - shakes head ) we are an English corp attached to Black Rose alliance, in Immensea, which has great space to rat,mine, explore or spin ships in… jump onto our discord lobby Primal Urges where I’ll answer any questions whether you join or not. appy hunting Ed.

If you’re looking for a Nullsec group RezCo is looking for people who can occasionally press F1

Hello kingskin

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small corporation that has just restarted and will be growing day by day. You could get in on the ground floor of this new adventure going forward.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Forge area of Caldari space. The headquarters acts as a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running is available, We run Forward Operating Bases when they near us, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and Solo Abyssal in Cruisers. We also enjoy the new content CCP create with the events.

INDUSTRIAL

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters will be a thing, Corp BPO Library has already begun and will grow month on month as we add to it and of course, we will be running an Ore Buyback and Sell program once we have the people and the numbers.

PVP

Weekly low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots as they come into the corp but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We will also never own structures which means no Wardecs.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: SPUD5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Come check us out! i think you would have fun with us!

So I’ll give you our quick pitch… Social infrastructure is a smaller Corp but growing quickly and in an alliance that’s doing the same. We focus on having a tight nit community and mature atmosphere.

Our primary focus is PVP but we do anything else in game we can find to make money. We have good hunting grounds and places to mine and rat.

We have a jump trader network that leaves from jeddah and goes directly to our alliance hq. We have a Corp and allince discord and use mobile for Coms.

If you have any more questions you can message me in game at Titus Kyle or jump on our discord hi

Voidlings

C5 PvP Corporation
EUTZ/USTZ

Perks / Content

• C5 Pulsar with C5 Static
  • Wormhole Brawls
  • Pochven Roams
  • Nano Content
  • Low Sec Roams
  • Black Ops
  • Lucrative PvE
    and more!

Requirements

• Omega
  • 10m SP
  • Active
  • Ability to fly or willingness to train into our doctrines

Please contact me or join our public channel / discord if interested.

V0IDL Public

We have plenty of old grumpy people here too :3

Hey there, I think we might be a great fit for you!!

Our corp, speaker for the dead is part of the stay feral alliance. We are a chill group who go out and pvp and do lots of other activities. We are zero drama and believe real life comes first. Hit us up if you wanna go do something!!

hello chap
we are english, play EU TZ and are looking for new blood/bros. to join us in NS.
we are attached to Blackrose alliance in Immensea, good markets, excellent JF services, and great space to mine, rat, explore.
jump into shield107 in game or message me with a suitable time to chat…
whether you join us or not have fun, fly dangerous.
Ed.

Hi Mate, I would encourage you to give War Eagle Fleet a look, I think we would be a decent fit.

Ill give you the short version of what we look for, but #1 is a relaxed attitude to the game, and for you to play the game your way.

What we are looking for:

• 10m SP minimum (though we have a high sec corp for learning and growing as well)
  • Omega accounts - Alphas are welcome in our high sec corp
  • Pilots of all walks of life (pvp, pve, mining, exploration, and more!)
  • No drama, and a good level of maturity
  • Be able to take a joke (If you get offended by everything you won’t make it here, but nobody here sets out to alienate anyone either)
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defense if you can’t already fly them
  • Participate when you can and support your team

We are a large and active corp, come drop in to WEF-PUB ingame channel, or hop on our public discord at ╬ War Eagle Fleet ╬

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.