Recently returned PvP player 60m SP

Returned about eight weeks ago after winning Eve for 2 years.

So far it’s not been a happy experience thanks to my most recent corp . So I find myself once again looking for a home in Eve. I’m a pvp’er. I prefer small-gang stuff. I’ve had experience in sov-null, NPC-null, and low-sec. I would prefer NPC-null or low-sec corps, but willing to consider returning to sov-null for the right corp.

I’m UK based, active during US TZ also, can fly most subcaps, and also a dread.
Only thing I won’t ever consider is the Imperium - sorry.

1 Like

feel free to hit us up

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

@Speedkermit_Damo,

So youd Right Click Jump To - RCJT with test? We are a null group with no sov and we have corp ops as well as being in a war. Come find me on discord and I’ll tell you more rangerwolfy#4987

We are EU US based, we do pew pew, we are MC

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Eve mail sent o7

Hey @Speedkermit_Damo

It looks as if Filthy Peasants might be a good place for you!

We’re a lowsec pvp corp based in the Solitude region and regularly roam through Solitude, Syndicate, Aridia, Placid, and where ever the wormhole gods take us. If you’re looking for a laid back group that isn’t afraid to take fights and use our capitals you will definitely fit in well here.

We’re a casual group that has been together for several years. We have established active leadership and great FCs that take any fights they can find. We’re primarily a small gang pvp group with few blues that focuses on kiting, blops, and capital hot drops. However we’ll use whatever is best fo the situation at hand.

We’re most active throughout the US TZ with around 10 active on weekdays and approximately 20 on weekends or large fights. However we do have a spread of pilots from all over (EU, RU, AU) which means there is usually someone on at any given time. As many of us are EST there is also a large cross over between EU->US TZs. If you say your active in the US TZ I doubt you’ll have any problems finding people. We’re also a casual group with an RL first mentality as most of us are working adults.

If you’re interested join our public chat Open Filth and have a talk with us or convo Arctanis in game. I’ll send you a mail with this post as well!

hi @Speedkermit_Damo

Stop searching!

FUN inc is recruiting!

If you are looking for EUTZ & Small gang pvp - then you need look no further!

Hey there… just think about it. and get in contact…

Fly safe

Invicta. is looking for members for lowsec/nullsec pvp. We are an old corp that reformed recently and are looking to rebuild a solid member base. Join the channel Invicta. Pub ingame if interested!

Check us out!
Killboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.