Red Phoenix Rising - New Pilot friendly, Alpha friendly / Casual and fun/ RL comes first

Newbie friendly corp welcoming new and returning pilots

Join chat channel - RPR Public

Welcome Welcome

Welcoming all new and returning players!

We form fleet of

• Belt, Ice, Moon Mining
  • L4 Missioning
  • Incursion
  • Small pvp roaming

Join chat channel to join our fleet - RPR Public

We mine with marshal

Come one and all, Red Phoenix Rising is open to new, returning, veteran or anything in between.

We are a relaxed Corp that engages (or at least have members that engage) in all aspects of the Eve experience. I personally enjoy exploration and Trig salvaging.

We are part of a large and well organised Industrial Alliance that offers Wormhole life and plenty of moon mining.

Contact us in game through our public chat channel or almost any of our friendly and regularly online members can direct you to one of our recruiters to have a chat.

Hope to see you in space.

Tomain

1 Like

Can I join?
-1.5 Mill SP Newbro
-Frig/Dessie, earning ISK so I can switch to Cruisers.
-Eve Echoes player for 2.5 years.
-Have grasp of PVP gameplay, but slowpoke since there are LOTS of things going on screen.
So for the meantime, I want to PvE with a group to get a grasp of the game before being a big boy pvper,
-Speaks good english. Can Discord.

lazy Friday night. just out hunting drifters
jump into our Public Chat
Chat + RPR Public

1 Like

Best corp for eggers that enjoy industry, missioning and the occasional other activities that eve has to offer

@everyone Memorial Vigils are going to be held on Geras and MJ-5F9 systems on the 2nd of April at 22:00 eve game time. I have been assured to anyone wanting to go to the cyno vigil in MJ-5F9 that all are welcome in shuttles and they will not be fired upon as anyone wanting to pay respects is a friend. Geras will be a firework vigil. We’re hoping to use the Fortizar in system as that is where HateLesS staged from. I hope to see many many people there to light the sky in both locations. See you there!!!

1 Like

1 Like

It has been a busy time for the Corp as we are training a few new fleet commanders to be able to lead us through Vanguard Incursions.

It has been a blast flying with some of the experienced Alliance pilots as they impart their wisdom upon the next crop of FC’s.

If you would like to learn any aspect of the game whether old or new we can help you develop your Eve skills even further.

1 Like

This looks like fun! How often do we do ice/gas mining?

We don’t do ice or gas mining but we do moon mining quite often. You can always join our alliance activities to do ice or gas mining also.

Join chat channel - RPR Public to fly with us