Returning after 9 years

Looking to return after 9 years out. Going to spend a week or 2 relearning the ropes and then need to find a new corp/alliance that will gently ease me back into the game. I’m talking dinner, soft music, warming lube and patience. Almost like…its my very first time.

Ideally, put myself in a place that will allow me to generate enough isk to reestablish myself, buy these injectors (f*****g unreal, 9 years ago the point was, you had to earn the SP), get myself up to pace with the current play styles, ship trends, fits. Move into a split between pvp, pve, infrastructure/production. I never mined when I played, I don’t intend to start, unless its the new rage or desperately needed. Ideally WH or 0.0

Irishthree
irishfour

3 toons, two mains have between 70-80m sp.
I will mostly be playing early or late Eastern US time zone.

Send messages to irishfour ingame.

3rd toon

soulassasina

German Efficiency is seeking new pilots! We are a Zero-Drama, multinational/global corporation based in null-sec, that is looking for more people to join our tight knit, and somewhat murderous, community. We do alliance operations, small gang roams, mining fleets with max boosts, and even ‘Mining Permits’ enforcement in high-sec.

We Offer:

• PvP content on every scale
  • Full membership in the Imperium
  • Access to the most profitable player owned space in the game
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Doctrines for every taste
  • Daily Corp Activities
  • Activity across the EU and US time-zones
  • Ties to a High Sec Corp if that is more your flavor
  • Over 1000 BPOs and thousands of BPC’s

Requirements:

• Around 5 Million SP
  • Ability to use Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble and other chat type programs
  • ESI Token for all characters in and out of the Alliance
  • Omega is not required, but is advised.

Come speak with us in “German Efficiency” Public Channel in-game, or on Discord German Efficiency

Hi There o/

Thanks to the rigurous efforts of our recruitment team, we have ampel supplies of lube however complaints tell us it’s a little cold so I’m not sure it’ll help much… but! we definitely can make sure you’re well fed (see below video)

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

Hey hey @irishFour - Can I maybe interest you in;

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [Cloud Ring]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with FREE starter packs available to New bro players.

----Opportunities with us include----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations

• Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.

• Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.

• Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations

• Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.

• Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.

• A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves

• Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Reply here or speak with me in game or discord. IGN: Sebekk Knap

Discord: Surreptitious Technologies

Howdy!

Welcome back, alot has changed so there’s going to be alot of ropes to learn :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Celestial Cartel is a PVP focused NS corp. We are very active and have plenty of infrastructure for all your isk making needs. We are always more than happy to help people get up to speed, though our comms in late USTZ sound less like soft music and more like the auditory version of cancer :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have any questions or want to say hello our discord can be found in the forum post or here

qhttps://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-celestial-cartel-ceca-we-shoot-things-sometimes/326123

Come check us out if you’re looking

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Lockheart Trading Company is a small corporation who is a part of the Hardly Competent Alliance. We have access to High, low and Null sec systems in Solitude/Syndicate. We mostly do small to medium gang things.

Our Focus + How You Benefit from joining us

Lockheart Trading Company focuses on four core pillars of activity: Abyssals, Warfare, Exploration, and Industry. We offer both new and experienced players the chance to join our community, work toward larger goals together, and enjoy the game.

For all players, we offer the following both from the corp and from the alliance:

• Experienced, friendly members who are ready to help you develop along your chosen career path so you can get right into different things offered by EVE online when you join us.

• Free ships to get you started for different roles and purposes when you have skilled up to them.

• Select PvP “doctrine” ships that will let you participate in any fleet without waiting months to be in “the right ship”.

• Small to medium gang pvp content every week.

• ISK-positive mentorship: We’ll help you learn how to make the ISK you need to survive and flourish. Everything from mining, pve and industry.

• SRP as normally offered by other alliances and corps.

• If you do Industry and mining, we have moons and structures for you with good taxes and a solution for you to sell the things you make, either to the alliance/corp through orders and buyback.

• If you like Abyssals or PVE or exploration in general, we have buyback programs, and other people who like to do PVE who you can go out together with and learn, or get help from. Or just do PVE together in general. We also have LP buyback for people who do missions.

• If you explore, we have buybacks for what you find, and you’ll get a cut of the loot when you find content for us.

• Diving in Wormhole from time to time to get new experience and earn isk for our members

• Internal market or alliance/corp hauling services for people who needs stuff or wants to sell stuff

• Chill group of players who do what they want or need to do :slight_smile:

If you’d like what you read or is interested overall, send wardast NCIV a message ingame or join our Discord channel and @ me: Lockheart Trading Company

If I’m not available we’ll get you connected with a recruiter.

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

come check us out :slight_smile:

irishFour,

Replied to you in game. Feel free to contact back if interested.

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

One of Power and Glory. One that will stand and fight to the DEATH. You should all fear our RAGE.

**Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. Proud members of Goon swarm Federation. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Free Skillbook Program**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - blankbling
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Superthing (NA), Brendan Anneto (AU) Master leeho sumtingwong (US), Anubis TTC (US)

**Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord Gladiators of Rage come look at us

You need to come to us am sorry… Ruthless Regiment, Growing Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.