Returning Eve Player Lookin 4 New PvP Home!

Hello everyone returning eve player here looking for a new pvp home. I have about 60M currently almost all focused towards pvp. If you think I might be a good fit for you message me back thx. PS I have omega and ill be speeding up my skills. I also have TS3 Discord and the like and a headset with mic. I have been out of eve for about 2 years. Before then I spent most of my eve life in low sec and 0.0. Im rusty though so don’t judge lol :}

1 Like

If you’re USTZ and interested in wormhole content, check us out.

Hey man;

Welcome back to the game! If you’re interested in coming back, you should give us a look. We’ve got a few experienced dudes who took almost the exact same break you did so we can fill you in on the details. We live in a C3 with a NS static so, while it’d be new to try out wormholes, there’s a lot that would be familiar!

Additionally, we are part of Deepwater Hooligans and engage in nomadic NS sov stuff when we want medium-large gang fights. Give us a look and join our discord in the thread if you’re interested, I think you’d be a great fit!

Hello if you’re interested in constant USTZ content come join us in federation of freedom fighters (F-OFF) We are currently in the process of joining an alliance called Freight train diplomacy (BOOM) up in vale of the silent. If you’re interested DM me or hop in our ingame channel F-OFF NOW. Federation of Freedom Fighters [F-OFF] Wants you!

Welcome back!

We are a pure LS PvP corp, lots of content. Check us out. P.S. Gonna judge you:p. JK, hope you are interested in us.

Come chat with us mate, would be a solid fit.

Hello mate, welcome back to the game. We at Eve Defence Force can give you a PvP home with more than enough PvP to satisfy your needs. You can see from our killboard that we have stuff going on each and every day. Drop by our Discord for a chat some time and we’ll fill you in on the details.

yo m8, if u’ve been there & done that… u might actualy enjoy a bit of a new perspective if u havnt yet… and we make it look good :sunglasses: we basicaly “role” as Police force and pew,pew pies , gankers, break gate camps etc… Have a look, it can be quite refreshing if u done the NBSI thing for a wile b4 ;o)

Hi :slight_smile:

Would love yo have a chat with you and see it we are a good fit for you.

Our Ad and discord link is below if you want to come and have a chat.

Into Oblivion. a new corp that is situated with a large nullsec alliance. This corp has been founded on doing dumb ■■■■ cos dumb ■■■■ is fun! We have a driven need for Omega pilots of both new and old calibres that have the ability and/or the want to learn how to fly their ship themselves. With our NS alliance we have the ability to fleet up strong and with good numbers but we’ll also have the ability to do small localised and sneaky stuff. 0BLVN also has a need for an industrial backbone so miners and builders are welcome too!

speak to us in our discord: https://discord.gg/xqMsF5u.

Fly recklessly and speak to you all soon.

Good day!
Please come and join our public channel in game we are the “The Extortionists” EXT-PUB

Hi there. It sounds to me like you meet the requirements, and might fit in well with the rest of us. Come and take a look.

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Be sure to check us out! Mindstar Technology Is Recruiting

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hello Lord Brahman,

Welcome back!

Maybe you can consider us?

Hey,

I think our corporation may very well be a good fit for you.
Having returned ourselves 3 months ago we could get you up to speed and PVPing with a wealth of daily content.

Let me know if you’re interested in the hardcore highsec wardecing corp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.