Returning from 5 year break - New injected Sabre, Manticore Pilot Looking for trouble in null sec

Been away for a long time, my old chars used to be Grim, Shaleen, Enema, Shema, Credent. Used to fly around Venal in Viper Squad in the old Triumvirate (used to be one of the 3 founding members of VSQ).

I’m trying to familiarize again with the game but I see lots have changed and solo PVP is a bit of a hassle now.

Got almost 11 mil SP but will be injecting soon again :):sweat_smile: I really like small roaming gangs, gate camps and the occasional big fleets as a Sabre has a good match there. Can also fly Manticore, Caldari AF, Minmatar BS, Min BC with T2 AC, and a few more.

Goal is to kill stuff as I can make some decent ISK in Venal doing missions for Guristas. So, I am pretty self sufficient.

I really suck at WH-ling but I wouldn’t mind a WH PVP corp that is active. Although I prefer Corps/Alliances that are close to bottle necks and have daily roaming gangs/gate camps.

Shoot me up an in-game message or a convo if you think I fit your corp.

Cheers!
Moxi

1 Like

Hello fellow ex-Triumvirate!

■■■■ nullsec dude, come home to wormholes.

• Tons of small and solo gang content
  • Great brawls with T3Cs, etc
  • Daily engaging content

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

1 Like

Hello!
Divine Mortals is an active PvP/PvE/Indy oriented corporation within Divinity Alliance. Divinity is currently the oldest active alliance in the QFC.

We in Divinity believe that real life comes before all.
We have a minimum of 5mil sp requirement and new players welcomed. We welcome Alpha as well as Omega

We have a pool of experienced players from all aspects of Eve life and offer their knowledge to those who want it.

We specialize in:

• Combat / PVP Training
  • Mining/Ratting/Exploration
  • Planetary Interaction (PI)
  • Manufacturing (T1/T2)
  • Keeping a friendly atmosphere
  • Existing & thriving in Null security space (Nullsec)

We ask for members to be on as much as possible, but as stated before - Real life comes first
If you are interested, please mail Alan Heir Alar ingame.

1 Like

Not really looking for Mining/Indy content but thank you for the offer!

1 Like

Dully noted!

1 Like

Come chat with us bro, can mail Gian Bal or join MOTCC Public ingame, I think we’d be a good match for you.

1 Like

Noted, thank you for the offer!

1 Like

Bokbok @MoxiCoxi ,

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Thank you for the offers, still looking!

1 Like

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, as you’re rusty and returning we might be a good fit for you, lots of small gang activty - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt (The Salt is the unrefined kind).

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

If you’re interested in seeing how we run fleets for sheer fun factor only here’s a twitch clip! Twitch Warning - Lots of strong language.

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

1 Like

Please, for the love of god, NO registering on 15 million stupid platforms just so I can join a corp and shoot stuff.

I just got brain cancer from trying to go over 10 thousand linking and registering platforms to join a corp.

SO PLEASE, NO MANDATORY REGISTERING, LINKING or anything like that. Jessus Christ…

1 Like

Do I have to register to anything to join you? Please say no.

1 Like

Hi Moxi, I just thought to chime in. Almost every Alliance of note has some form of Security involving tokenization or ESI, to help protect the interests of their Members. These are only one-time things, it’s not like you have to do it every day. In most cases, it’s usually pretty simple, too – you authorize via ESI (two clicks), then check off Services you need (TeamSpeak, Discord, etc, etc) and you’re good to go.

If you don’t want to do anything other than click ACCEPT on a Corp Invite, you’re limiting your participation opportunities to smaller Corps and Alliances that don’t have much in the way of resources. If your goal in EVE is to have lots of fun things to do every day, being willing to jump through a small hoop or two up front will probably position you better than otherwise.

1 Like

I have no problem with sharing/authorizing these tokens or whatever. What triggered me is that I had to deal with a drop down menu that was not there and no specific indication of where it was, registering with another platform of their associates with totally different menus and again, no indication of where I need to go to add some stupid services and so on.

I played this game since 2003 until 5 years ago and the most tedious thing you had to do is register on a forum of the corp/alliance then you just hop in a ship and go kill stuff.

However, nowadays it seems to be a game of “authorize here and there and there and click that and whatever else then you need to generate your own content and we will jump in if needed”.

I just want to shoot stuff, I don’t need to kill my brain cells with poorly made information of what I need to do to get to the point where I can have a small gang and roam.

I have nothing to hide, I can give authorization and whatever else needed but PLEASE, if you want me to make an effort and spend time to register on a stupid platform, AT LEAST spend some time to give the specific information on how I need to do that.

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. Our only requirement is to just fight when it’s time to fight. All TZ’s are represented.

The null sec system also offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.