Returning n00b looking for a reason to stay a little longer (this time)

After experimenting some solo aspects of the game (trading, missioning, etc.) making a few billions and losing half of it, I’d like to join a group of people interested in sharing the fun they get playing this game. I’m on EUTZ (France) with a 30mil main and a couple of alts. IRL, I’ve got a fulltime job and therefore mostly connected evenings and week-ends. I’m too laid-back to care for petty drama, I’ve already got a boss so I’m not really interested in dictators, I’m too old to stand the usual E-penis assholes but too young (at heart) to give up the constant competition of improving knowledge and gathering know-how. I have no specific requirements about the activities involved: MMOs are all about meeting friends at your local bar sharing your latest adventure or planning your next one… who cares what you’re drinking :slight_smile:
If you’re just interested in inflating your member count, don’t bother, you’ll save us both some time.

o7

3 Likes

Hey I am looking for people like you. Layed back no drama. Do whatever you want to do. At the core my corporation is Industrial. But we don’t force anything on you. I’ve got experience across all what new eden has to offer. And like you I don’t wanna have to deal with local nullsec politics or stuff like that. I just don’t have the time anymore :sunglasses:

Join my public channel Meteor Industrial Complex or send me an in game mail if you’re interested.

The Icarus Expedition is an EU/AU/US PVE/PVP corporation in the SLYCE Alliance , which is part of the GOTG coalition located in Deklien. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that get stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your pvp fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:
*Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
*1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
*Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
*Optional PvP Roams 24/7
*Fully upgraded sov space for ratting and mining
*Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
*Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
*Capital and T2 construction
*Ship Replacement program
*Low Tax Rate
*No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority
and much more…

What we look for in our members:
*Active members that are able to use teamspeak and discord
*A good attitude
*Willingness to learn
*5mil SP w/ some exceptions

Contact methods for additional information:
-Discord Link
-Replying to the forum post
-J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or evemail
-Join Icarus_Pub channel in game

Thank you for your replies, I’ll take a thorough look at your proposals.
o7

I’ll add one more :slight_smile:

You should consider Aideron Robotics! They are the “noob” friendly corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, we’re a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We’re primarily PVP focused but have access to a lot of different aspects of the game such as PVP and Industry, and we’re all about focusing on having fun, rather than just having good killboards.

We’re active in all timezones, especially EU and USTZ. If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Heeelo! HSFRS is a fun, growing gang living in C2 with HS/C4 static. Content in every direction! We enjoy all manner of iskie and KM generation. Hus, Ath, Rait, TS, Slack, TW yadder yadder…which ever way you turn we got resources, pve and pvp, and a quick path to market. Not quite sure how the TZ works out, but we are growing and love EU! JOIN US!

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your proposals. I think I’ve found what I was looking for and will give it a try.
Fly safe,
KF

Hello @Kanaa_Follen,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. I believe you would enjoy hanging out with our gaming community we have created inside WHSOC. Come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.