Returning Pilot (2 Chars)

Hello

I am a returning pilot wanting to put some serious time into the most fun aspect of the game. 0.0 living and combat. I have 2 Characters. One that is combat oriented at 18m sp. Second character specifically the one I logged in as to post this is 14m sp and is a miner/producer (Was my original character).

Just wanting to make some Eve friends.

1 Like

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi Machellus,

Sounds like you would be a good fit with us in Babel Fish!

We are in Null space. Part of Requiem Eternal Alliance which is part of Legacy Coalltion.

We do ratting, Mining, Mfg, PVP(Small to large).

We are a smaller corp, you get to know your fellow corp mates and we work together. Plus with the good group of people in the alliance there is help when needed or to join up and do thing.

More details in this thread and on our Website.

Sincerely,

Blue Sparrow Evans
CEO / Chairman of the Board

1 Like

If you are looking to focus more on pure PvP and want to jump in the deep end, check us out on public discord and we can see if it is a good fit.

1 Like

Hey, @Machellus ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

Check out null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

I thank everyone who replied. I will decide among those who replied.

1 Like

Would you like to come and try out lowsec?

We here at Filthy Peasants are lowsec/npc nullsec pvp corp that live sin the Solitude region. We’re a US TZ corp with solid activity and no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with RL to take care of too.

We’re a small gang pvp corp that tries to find a fight anyway we can be it small roams, blops, capital hotdrops, structure bashes, whatever is necessary we try our best to bring content. We’re a small but very comptent corp with established leadership and good FCs that are experienced with many areas of EVE. We choose lowsec as its both a great area to make isk in and it provides content without needing to defend or grind SOV.

Check out our killboard and our forum post to see what we are all about.

If your interested feel free to convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth

I’ll try to reach out to you in game if I see you on!

1 Like

Good day,

Our advert is below.

Honest statement: I don’t know if you we are a good fit for each other. I’d like to find out, if you are.

Check out the advert, reach out to me in game through mail or our channel if you’d like to have a talk and see if we are a good fit.

1 Like

Hello, take a look here, maybe you will like what you see.

1 Like

Aideron Robotics is looking for mature, respectful pilots to join us on our journey through space. We are a community focused on maximizing our player’s engagement with EVE, and we look for pilots with great attitude toward both the game and especially other capsuleers. We live in the lowsec region of Essense as well as the nullsec region of Cloud Ring, and we are proud members of Federation Uprising, the largest Faction Warfare alliance in the entire game.

If you want to learn more feel free to join our discord and chat with us! http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

1 Like

Yamagata-Samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance based in Vale of the Silent.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Zeddicus Mallows.

1 Like

feel free to hit us up ingame or discord

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted check us out!!

Check the “About to form SMALL CORP” thread please :slight_smile:

bump ?

we are a friendly group (small) of Indy players, check us out, please

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Null Sec Life

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC , and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Please check our recruitment page and see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.