Returning pilot looking for a friendly & helpful corp!

Hey everyone!

I have been playing Eve off and on for several years (more off than on). In the time that I have played, it has mostly been solo or with a very small group of friends who mostly no longer play. Because of this, I have really only been able to experience a fraction of what the game has to offer (missions, mining, a bit of PI and exploration, and very limited PVP). While those activities are fun, I want to be able to experience more of the game, and more importantly, I want to be able to experience it with friends. I believe this is the primary reason why I tend to keep leaving after playing for a few months - because I get burnt out doing missions and mining all by myself. I want to change this, because I really do enjoy Eve.

With that said… I am looking to join a corp full of friendly and helpful individuals with whom I can learn from and experience other parts of the game with (i.e. wormholes, incursions, invasions, PVP, low-sec, null-sec, etc). Most of my Eve life has been spent in high-security space - alone. I want more!

I have two accounts. This one is combat focused, and my other is focused on science, industry, and trade.

Something else that is very important to me… I am a parent with three kids - two of whom are completely disabled with complex medical conditions. Therefore, my online availability can be shaky at times, especially through the week. So, please understand that my kids and their health will ALWAYS come before a video game. I am usually able to be online after 8pm eastern time (US) through the week and on most of the day on weekends.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!

Hi there Icedog and welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out? If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active mining and site running fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

Check us out, plenty of content between 8PM-12AM on weekdays

Hello Icedog,

I’m part of a corp named Corax who has recently acquired null sec space. We are a very close group of friends who are mainly EvE veterans that love sharing the game with others. Were very easy going and don’t require anything from our members. Feel free to shoot me an in game mail, in game name Cordag. Also as you can see most of the posts you get here our copy pastes so hopefully that tells you a little something about our corp :slight_smile:

Hello there.

JREX is USTZ Sov Null corp LF more dudes to pew pew stuff. Group of mature RL First players.

Hop in our discord to chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Icedog,

You would be welcome aboard and the family matters are no issue with us. I’m an involved father myself. Play how you want, when you want. We have a great location with lots of choices of what to do. Need to walk away and go afk for a bit, no problem. Stop in, have a chat with us.

Icedog,

You would be welcome with us and the family matters are no issue with us. I’m a involved father myself. Play how you want when you want. We have a great location with lots of choices of what to do. Need to walk away and go afk for a bit, no problem.

In game mail sent. Check us out.

Cheers,
Snafu

Hey bud,
If you’re interested in pvp you should look us up. We’re equipt to show you how to pvp. Not to mention that we have daily roams. gate camps and all that fun stuff. But to save you the standard spiel that everyone gives you ill link you the ad. I’d reccomend that you hop on discord and chat with us, thats the best way to guage if you’d like us. The only requirement for the corp is that you interact with the corp (on discord or ts whenever you can) there is no activity requirements.

Thank you for all the replies!

I will be checking into these and hopefully find a new home!

Hello,

We’re a small but active corp down in the south part of the galaxy. Come chat in our pub channel “Nisus Pub”. We do PvP mixed in with some industry, we are very RL friendly. Offer the usual corp stuff, but we also pay for training into our ships, give out T1 ships and we do a draw each month for plex or isk!

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We like in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

We are a small NS corp which could provide you with what you are looking for. We would love to talk to you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/dark-0rder-nullsec-c5-wh-serious-pvp-for-the-casual-player/196474/80

If you really want to experience EVE, come experience wormhole space. There is nothing else like wormhole life. Check out recruitment post and visit us on our Discord Server.

Hey Icedog!

If you would like to spend some time getting to know WH space and a low class WH, feel free to give us a shout. We also have a HS presence if you prefer.

Tight knit group of folks with a range of skills and interests and very much a fly what you want and when you want kind of place.

TCAM public or https://discord.gg/PvaRBX if you are interested.

Thanks for the consideration

Flanidia

You still looking? JREX still recruiting:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.