Returning Pilot

Returning Pilot,

Currently based out in Villasen. Was conducting Incursions prior my hiatus from the game. Have two accounts, 1 @ 51m SP, 1 @ 31m SP. Main account trained for missile/shield. Also trained up for mining and refinement. Second account trained projectile/armor, working on transport skills.

Looking to either continue incursions out of Villasen or join a corp that would be able to move my items from Villasen to the corp location. I cant guarantee play time as I have a baby on the way. I am would love to primarily mine/rat. Time commitments may not always be 100% possible.
NA - MST - Play evenings/nights - 1600>0100 (2200-0700 In-Game)

Thank you for your time and/or consideration

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

I could use someone that can do perfect refining. Im building the indy side of UNKSO!

Hey, i think we may be a good fit for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.