Returning pirate looking for WH PvP

Haven’t played in almost SIX years - so getting back into it is a little odd (especially with the changes made since then).

Looking to get into WH PvP.

Previously I was in the mighty Pen Island (FLA5HY RED/Python Cartel) pirate alliance/corp, and some of the best fun I had was actually nullsec stealthbomber ganking.

I’m at 21m SP, I’ll have questions, but active in EU timezone, mature, and always down for ganking. Can fly Lokis, Vagas, the usual, but likely stick to SB’s for a while until I get back up and churning some ISK.

Drop me a message here or ingame if you’ve got a spot.

Hey. Drunkendis Order might be up your alley. We do a lot of wormhole pvp shenanigans. Our thread is right here for more information. We’re pretty laidback and do not mind helping with questions.

Hey,

Doin It Wrong might be a good fit for you, we are primarily EU TZ and live in a C4 with C3/C4 statics. We’re PVP focused and are looking to become a competitive entity in wormhole space.

Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

Feel free to hop into our pub channel, WRNG. Public, or contact me in game if you have any questions.

Hey Mr Jinggles,

It’s a nice surprise to see someone from FLA5HY RED / Python, it’s been a while since I’ve heard those names!

I think my corp (Tuskers, might remember us) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. Most of us are currently living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. In terms of paying the bills, we offer subsidised PvP ships and a helping hand with logistics.

In terms of gangs, we actually took out Tech3 Cruiser gang (utilising Black Ops bridges) tonight, killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).

Our recruitment ad is The Tuskers - PvP Corporation

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

"I knew I get him sooner or later, it was just a matter of time!"
Stay away from anyone called Percy aye!

Anywho, down to business. Welcome back to Eve, long time you’ve been out. Lot’s changed. Wormhole space still the best space.

Feel free to swing by “SPIN PUBLIC” (that’s our public channel) for a chat and / or mail me directly with any questions you have matey.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.