Returning Play LFC

Looking for a friendly Corp willing to teach an old dogs new tricks. I haven’t played in about 6 years. Prefer pvp or pve or both. I’m not much into building, mining, or crafting.

1 Like

Interested in wormholes? Tons of PvP!

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks, but I do not meet any of the requirements on your site. I would feel like a burden as I only going to play one account, and self sufficiency at this point may be difficult for me. Especially with managing the logistics of wormhole space living.

1 Like

Is Faction Warfare still unballanced and broken?

1 Like

Unsure of your TZ, but if you are EU TZ< then you need look no further!

FUN inc is recruiting!

1 Like

I’m in the EST.

1 Like

Ah ok - we are predominantly EU TZ, so we may not be a good fit - that said, you are more than welcome to join roams at the weekend - we offer a no strings attached permission to our fleets in an NPSI capacity - this may suit you if you are looking for gfs at the weekend - all the dets are in my initial reply to you! o7

1 Like

Best of luck! Try lowsec, sounds like it might be a better fit.

1 Like

Bokbok @Pyrus_Octavius

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. Our only requirement is to just fight when it’s time to fight. All TZ’s are represented.

The null sec system also offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hey @Pyrus_Octavius

If you’re looking for a friendly more casual lowsec/0.0 pvp corp our group Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale. We also encourage all of our members to ask questions when they have them as all of our FCs are very open to helping people learn or improve themselves.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

Hi Pyrus,

Last year, many of us returned to EVE after a long break. We found a good alliance and we’ve been very active, acclimating to all the new changes over the years. We’d be happy to share with you what we’ve learned and get you brought back up to speed. This is who we are and what we’ve been up to. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.