Returning player 74M SP

Hi,

I have had a break of EVE due to my work. Now that I have more time for me, I am looking for a new home.
I am EU TZ looking for an active, well organized, friendly corporation, industrial oriented as I am rediscovering manufacturing (new UI etc).
I would love to do from time to time some PVE : ratting, L4, maybe incursions ? I’ve done anom ratting in NS but I don’t know ■■■■ about PVE in HS.
If you’ve got structures to allow your mates to produce/research (Raitaru ?) with a really low taxe rate, actually it would be a great advantage. I used to have a POS but things have changed a lot…
Moon mining, as I have never done it… would like to know more about it too :wink:

I’ve got NS, LS and HS experience. I spent most of my time Pvp’ing with large fleets (NS) and small roaming gangs (LS piracy, HS mercenary).
Even with that experience, I am looking for High Sec corporations only. At the moment, I am not interested in Null, nor in PvP. The only things I would like are : to have fun (most important thing ever), to play what I like, produce ■■■■, make ISK at my own pace…
My game time is still small (familly duty, work, etc), so I can’t spend hours roaming, waiting in space at a Titan’s ass, etc even if it can be fun, I just can’t.

I have got several accounts, only the industrial ones have been reactivated (2 omega : 74M and 35M SP).

If your corporation can offer all thoses things, here is what I can offer to you :slightly_smiling_face:

• Adult and respectfull attitude
  • Willingness to learn and teach (if I can)
  • Helpfull person that can help to produce things (or big things if you allow me and explain me how), to move your things (freighter), etc.
  • Maybe if I have got few hours to kill : boost mining fleets (orca/rorqual) or even bash a Citadel

English is not my mother tongue (French here), I am sorry if these are some spelling mistakes. But I can handle an audio conversation. Of course I have some lack of pratice, but it won’t take me long to get back some language fluidity.

At the moment I am in HS doing some station trading, BPO copy/reseach and a little manufacturing waiting for your offers.

I thank you for reading me,
Best regards

1 Like

Hi Lady,

if you can consider a independent pvp corp operating from venal (null sec ) then please make sure to check us out.

with us you can do just what ever you want really and if you want you could help us with our industry side since thats is something we have been talking a lot about.

just make sure to read out recruitment post

cheers
prim

Hey bro, we can meet all of your criteria except L4 (no NPC missions in null). We have all structures including keepstars and we offer mining (inc moons), ratting, good PVE and PVP content. Check us out - Are you bored of ready generic recruiting adverts? Check us out - #33 by Clara_Precesdei

I want to thank you for your answers. However, please note :

As tempting as it may be, I don’t have the necessary time to live in Null. I don’t want to bother with logistic issue, intel channels, etc.

Greetings mate looks like we match most of your requirements… check us out:

Think you’d fit in well with us.

Mining and indy Corp looking for more members to join. We’re about content and community looking for mature players who wanna enjoy eve.

We’re The Order of Omerta and we’re a mining and indy group that has access to all three sectors of space.

Highsec:
We live in a fairly quiet pocket close to many markets with lots of asteroid belts as well as :ice_cube: and :crescent_moon: mining. We’re newbro and returning players friendly with knowledgeable players, active Discord, coms and tight knit community. Infrastructure for indy for players including research, invention and manufacturing.

Lowsec:
We have access to R32 and R64 moons to mine, relatively quiet lowsec area to run sites or mine. We got pvp enthusiasts here who love to fleet up and go roaming.

Nullsec:
We rent our own system so we have access to resources and nullsec ratting without all the big Alliance obligations. It’s also a fairly quiet system and we live at the beginning of a small pipe so good opportunities for gate camps or pvp roams. Alliance Indy structures to use. Great PI in the area.

We offer:
Engineering structures
Mining (moon, belt, anom, ice)
Mentorship program for noobs
Buyback programs
Near maxed refining
Mission running/pve
Active community and coms
Nullsec/ lowsec ratting
Corp logistics
Pvp opportunities
Wh mining and exploration
Helpful players
Judgement free community
Mature attitude

We require:
Voice interview
ESI check
Newbros must have completed tutorials
Mic for coms
Active at least once a week
Relaxed attitude
No drama
Willingness to participate in coms and fleets.

If we sound like your type of place come by and say hi and get to know us.

Discord The Order of Omerta

In game chat
The Order Recruitment

It is kinda hard to respect this, or, it seems.

Ure more then welcome lets have a chat

We have highsec and lowsec if you’re interested in staying in that space

Bump!

My chars are now 80M and 40M SP.
I am still a freelance T1 manufacturer, building slowly my BPOs library and trying reactions. For fun.

I have still a life, a job, children etc. you get the drift. Some people are still trying to offer a place in NS pretending that nothing is mandatory. And then they laugh during convo/vocal, when they finally get that I wont press F1 like a monkey during CTA’s.

My playtime is sometimes rare, depending on my work and familly.
Sometimes I can play a lot more. Please keep in mind I am a casual player. Not a ghost either :slight_smile:

Still waiting for an offer if my profile suits you.

Valgrind Vanguard - Reach Valhalla with us! Freshly baked memes inside! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey I saw your post on the fourms and thought I would give you a shout :smiley: We are a c5 wormhole corp of chill pilots that love to PVP and do other activities on the side. Just thought I would check in see if you were interseted :slight_smile: Add me on Discord its the easiest way to reach me (A.Valkyrie#4517) or message me back here. Mass Collapse

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here.
Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

o7 while I will admit we don’t match all of your criteria we are a high sec mining and industrial focused group that is striving to meet your other criteria. Please consider Blue Yonder as we would love to have you! Feel free to shoot Jala Hirl an Eve Mail!

Hey there!
I believe our corp would be a good match for you, our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities. In this regard, we are forming a core PvP group for the corp itself.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:
Our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

If you are interested you can contact me via Eve Mail / Discord (Sargen#1266) or join our recruitment channel MAOCO RECRUITMENT and we’ll give you more info on the matter.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.