Returning player 75 mil sp wants pvp

can fly most ships and weapons, i have 2nd account Carrier and dreadnought pilot, returning after 4 years so I am a bit rusty but no longer bitter :slight_smile: I want to pvp and blow ■■■■ up. I hate frigates destroyers and T1 cruisers. I will go on the occasional frig rome but I didnt spend all that time skilling to fly cheep ■■■■. T2 cruisers and up is what I want to pvp with. I also want to use my carrier and dreadnaught pilot, took a long time to skill those up.

2 Likes

DUDE! OUR CORP DESCRIPTION AND NUMBER ONE PRIORITY:
A pack of degenerates that love to blowup other people’s ■■■■…

lol. Seriously, come check us out and dont worry about being rusty, we play to win but know how to laugh at a stupid mistake, I mean hell, take a look at our corp name haha

Here is some more info:

1 Like

Hi there
We’re a uk based Corp, living in 0.0. We are part of LORDE allaince and fly under winter co.
We’re a good group of guys, enjoy the game as well as knowing that RL comes first.
Come join our in game channel or visit our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

Come talk to us and see what we can offer, whether it’s pvp/pve or mining we offer it all

Fly safe 07

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small group of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We require that you’re able to fly our doctrines (mostly Muninn/Scimi currently), have a combat capable alt, and to not be a retard in fleets. Along with having reasonable activity levels.

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Should look at joining **Federation of Freedom Fighters **.

We are a PvP first corp with a industrial backbone to help fuel our fleets.

We specialize in small/Medium Gang and Capital Warfare. We also offer full SRP.

We cover most TZs and are willing to help returning players get back on their feet.

If you wish to more then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP group in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind.

We do everything from capital drops (with armor caps preferred) to suicide Battleship roams. We use a variety of doctrines, mainly Ishtars/Guardians, Proteuses, Muninns/Scimitars, and when we need to bring the big guns out, Machariels/Guardians.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

2 Likes

If Null life and all it has to offer, and large alliance fleets sound appealing, come check us out:

1 Like

Exactly what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

OP here I had to order a new headset comes from amazon monday will be contacting corps tomorrow.

We have many Fc’s with fleets you can join

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large 200+ but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.
Any Questions Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub
or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother, and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active, 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily game-play.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.
  • Sick and tired of the standard nullbloc coalition model (goons, legacy, gotg).

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Industrial production for a purpose so we can drop small gang capitals.
  • Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things, and having fun.

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous community meetups in the UK and US. We focus on building long-lasting friendships in and out of game, and improving our players so that we can grow as a cohesive unit. Even our ex-members typically stick around for the community that we provide.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Mortis_Betruger

Welcome back!

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are a looking for. We’re a late EU-US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a casual RL first group made up of veterans and new players who all have a passion to PvP. Except for strat ops fleets most of our fleets are random compositions made up of whatever people want to fly. If you check our killboard you’ll see most of us fly shiny ships since there is always too much isk and not enough pew to go around.

Our corp operates on the premise that everyone wants to find a good fight and we do our best to deliver that content to our members on a daily basis. Our ops include: lowsec/null roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure bash/defense op. We have experienced FCs and high SP pilots that aren’t afraid to a take a fight regardless of the outcome.

We also offer plenty of PvE opportunities in our area such as the standard ratting/exploration/missions as well as developed industry and high value moon mining. If you need ISK it only takes a little bit of effort to make it here without the complicated logistics required to live in null sec.

Please check out the links below to see what we’re all about. If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth or convo me when you’re active in game.

Good luck in your search!

Come fly in Delve with us! Always looking for more PVP pilots!

You sound like me. Check us out.

Hi there.

Find us on

Discord%202

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.