Returning player LF corp

Hi guys

Returning after a long break LF something to do and to rebuild after stripping all assets to plex.
I play one character these days as I burnt out badly about 9 or so years back.
Have done most things in eve.
Just looking for PvP, don’t mind where.
I’m not massively active and mainly looking for that social aspect I miss from back in the day.

Hit me up if interested

Kindest regards

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/zero-reps-given-sov-null-pvp-pve-indy-corp/343461/50

Hey man!

Welcome back. if you are looking for a laidback easy corporation than we might be a fit. no mandatory stuff and located near FW so enough targets.

We got what you need here and friends to do it with.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Welcome back!

I think my corp may be a good spot for you. We are a member of the imperium which gives us access to daily fleets and a large jump bridge network to find fights.

Hi Kythrol,

I think we have a fantastic home waiting for you in Guns. We are pretty RL friendly, have a great amount of small gang pvp, heaps of local Indy and access to coalition fleet pvp as well.

Check out ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

hi there m8

you sound like a perfect pilot for our corp.

please take your time and read through our recruitment post below

cheers
prim

hello chap
we are a small english speaking corp, attached to a NS alliance - all the shiz you would expect from a mid sized coalition.
we want new bro’s and sis’s to join us, but really looking to make new contacts/friends worldwide ( eve is great for that )
hit me up in game via DM, or jump into shield107 for a chin wag ?
cheers Edrik.

Hello mate, Eve Defence Force is recruiting. We’re part of Imperium, and have fleets every day for you to get on. Most of the time they’re capped around 30 so you won’t be on enormous fleets, just fun roams. Join our discord and we can have a chat.

YO m8, what about a chilled place with a real purpose and identity? Have a look :sunglasses: :policeman:

hi
we are a smaller tightnit group located out in scalding pass. we do a little of everything from pvp to indy/minning. join our discord and see we are a fit for ya.

Hanging by a threat is aNull sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations

• Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.

• Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.

• Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.

• Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),

• A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves

• Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

;

Hi there m8

Please if you dont mind read our post below.

who knows maybe we are what you are looking for

Independen pvp alliance looking for new members and corporations

cheers
prim

Hello

Hope you have found a great place to call home but if you still looking then come have a look at us. Jump into our discord and come have a chat.

Thank You
Eric Shang

Eve Forum Post: Hydra Eternal - PvP and Industry - EU timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hey, How are you?

We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

hi

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.