☜✪☞ Returning player ☜✪☞ LF NullSec Corp/Home ☜✪☞ 61m Sp (Mostly Combat) ☜✪☞ Details Inside

Hey Wild,

Love the detailed post – I’m not sure about other recruiters but it can be hard to know what people are looking for when they write three lines, so thanks for taking the time to be more detailed.

From everything you’ve written, I think Katothen. could be a great match for you. It’s true that PvP is our main focus, but we certainly do some krabbing as well (a man gotta put food on the table amirite?), and I’m sure our ADMs would be very appreciative of your talents.

You said you like to explore, our space (Providence) has the best ISK/hr relic sites in the game, and we buy back all relic/data loot at 100% of Jita buy value, so no need to haul any of it (well, except to our staging system). Same goes for ratting loot & salvage.

One of the other benefits of Providence is that everything tends to happen on a smaller scale. An ‘epic cap fight’ here is about 80 caps, and that means for the most part it’s less TiDi ■■■■-fest, more 50b dead in half an hour. We’ve had one CTA (I guess that’s the equivelant of your red pen) so far this month, and that was a 30 minute formup to get blueballed by our reds – faction fort saved. You’re never expected to alarm clock or pull a sickie, just if you’re able to be around for those rare major ops, please do!

Total Eclipse, unlike a lot of other Providence alliances, is NBSI outside of our home region so if you want to go solo, fly with old friends or join an NPSI fleet, you’re totally welcome to – we have basically no blues outside of a single region so it’s a very target rich environment out there. Our SRP is pretty barebones (we’re working on it) but we always make sure everyone has stuff to fly.

Most of what we ask for, you already have covered – have a working mic, start training a fax alt if you don’t already have one, and be an active PvPer. Your play hours are very similar to most of our corp’s so I think you’ll do just fine in that regard too.

Come hop on Discord and let’s have a chat. Discord

1 Like