Returning player LF small/niche corp

Hi all,

AUTZ player looking for small/niche group, preferably an independent in any space. Looking for Corps that have corp wide projects and not just running ops for the sake of it. Would love to get into smaller engagements, been part of big blue donuts and that level of play is not my style anymore.

High, Low, Null, or WH, doesn’t matter. Looking for a place that I can belong and help to achieve.

1 Like

Hey Eighteen Ellecon. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Thanks Creed,

After the chat today I don’t think we’d be a good fit. Purely because of TZ differences.

was a pleasure talking with you! Hope you have a blast with a better timzone fit, fly safe ! o7

Hey bud! PM me in game or drop me a mail. Alternatively you can hop on to -DMCO Public (Our corp’s public chat) and lets talk!

I’m looking to grow the AUTZ side of the corp (I’m part of AUTZ as well)

Hope to see you around!

Hello come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space

We are a sovnull pvp corp with no blues, we do those things you want. Stop by our public channel sit3x public

Hi Eighteen, any interest in making the move out to Pochven? EVE’s newest null-security region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Eighteen_Ellecon

I think we have the fit for your requirements, at the very least we could point you to one of the AU TZ corps in the alliance. Drop me a line in game if you want to talk about it and see if it is a good fit for you

PJ

@Eighteen_Ellecon Sounds like you’d be a good fit for RDC. We live in lowsec and our corp focuses on Citadel bashing as well as small gang pvp. everything we do has a point to it and we strive to make sure our corp mates are a part of it. anyways if you think ya may be interested lmk and we can have a chat

cheers o/

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members and are currently based in high-sec. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey mate come on our discors for a chat

Hey we are primarily USTZ but are often up during AUTZ. You can check out our forum post below but we are living in Fade with the HYSTERIA alliance and are doing basically exactly what you want. We aren’t part of any of the big blue donuts and regularly get very active neuts and reds coming through our system to shoot at. Feel free to hit me up in game or message in “Trust in Rust”. Look forward to flying with you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.