Returning player looking for a home!

Hello there!

After being out of the country for two years im planning on getting back into the game. I’ve done quite a few things in eve before my break including:

• Lots of small gang 6-20 guys activity including fc’ing in low/null and wormholes
  • Lived in a C6 and C4 in a active pvp corp (disavowed./the projects)
  • Lowsec with supers when Project.mayhem/Snuffed out was a thing (thanks for fleet Tau)
  • Nullsec warfare during World war bee with Nc.

im looking for:

• a corp/alliance that operates in and around low/null
  • experienced players that initiate pvp
  • ah-hoc pvp posibilities
  • small gang warfare
  • srp is not required
  • a nice EU tz

my characters:

2 Likes

Hey Ledran o7,

Welcome back to the game after such a break. I hope you had a great time overseas! I’m a recruiter for a corporation up in Deklein called Short Bus ballaz.

We are a small squad of guys (20ish) who like to PVP regularly and have the space for isk making to support our pvp activities. If you’re into using a capital in null we offer lots of opportunities as well in response fleets and the occasional flash form.

We span into the AU as well as have an EU presence but our majority is US tz. We use TeamSpeak for comms and are mature players. Our avg age is in the 30s so we joke and such when we aren’t on fleets. IRL is first priority. We don’t ask you to alarm clock for a fleet but if you’re online for a objective that could change our way of life in eve we ask that you do your best to be there.

Below here is our forum post for some battle reports and other general information.

If you’d like some more information on joining as well as our discord just reach out to me here or in game through evemail. I’m on almost everyday to respond as well as on mobile.

cheers o7,
Millineon S

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider joining Alwar Fleet. They are the higher SP EUTZ corp of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We specialize in small gang to medium sized fleet activities, though being part of Legacy we also have access to larger coalition level fleets.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Yo Ledran,

The Sons of Luminaire are a small-gang and PVP focussed low-sec corp flying for the Gallente Federation.

We’re a small but newly formed corporation of keen players (around 16 people but growing) and we are pretty successful when it comes to blowing ■■■■ up. We’re already thrashing the killboards of lowsec groups ten times bigger than us just ten days after forming - proof what a small core of active PVPers can do.

We operate exclusively in the UK & EUTZ.

I can’t promise you’ll find much use for your dreads and faxes etc. etc with us, and if that’s what you’re all about you should check our Casey’s post above - but if you want to fly subcap (mostly cheap, sometimes expensive, and often somewhere in the middle) and have fun doing it, even if that does mean the occasional welp, hit me up on our Discord: https://discord.gg/4z5Cfnh

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98596389/

1 Like

Hey Ledran,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1 + https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153866&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

1 Like

Hey, we are currently looking for more PVPers in our Corp. Most fleets go out during EUTZ. Guess that should fit. We are more the drunken roamers, looking for fun during fleets. Sometimes we just hit the road with some blingy Battleships and shoot Carriers. Of course you can also krab in our sov, make isk passive/active whatever you like. We have the biggest Defensefleet in New Eden, making it easy to lean back and chill pve.
The Corp feels like Family. Everyone knows everyone and we are always open for new buddies to get to know. If you like some kind of chaotic, fun drunken booze fleets and an Evefamily that is totally crazy, feel free to contact me (Mail @Eutereule, IGC: “V4DER-Public”)

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

hello
if you check my recruitment post, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
God bless. :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump.

1 Like

Hello ledran volente

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Waffles is currently recruiting. Here is more information on our corp.

We also have a public roam going out this Saturday if you’d like to try us out first.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

About us:
We are currently the leading English speaking community in Caldari Factional Warfare, active across EU and US timezones. We have a range of players from very experienced factional warfare veterans to new players.

Who we are looking for:
We are looking for players who enjoy making a difference playing an active role within a small fleet.
Experienced players. new players, alts and alpha accounts welcome! Positive attitude required.

Why factional warfare:
Factional warfare provides a great source of income to new players, and most importantly provides a reason to fight. Despite neglect from CCP, FW space is still the best area in Eve for small gang fights. Black Rise is one of the most active PVP regions in EVE.

What we provide:

• Active community with daily small gang fleets
  • Low tax customs offices
  • Citadel access
  • Factional warfare LP buyback
  • Logistical help getting to the warzone
  • New player guidance

Public channel - The Pannion Domin Public - Come hang out and get to know us!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.