Returning player looking for a null corp

I am a returning player looking for a corp that can provide both industrial and combat content. I have 2 characters, a pvpve char with 198m SP and a freight toon with 96m SP. My main activity in EVE has generally been combat focused in all spaces (WH, nul, low-sec), but I have spent time to train my freight toon into T2 mining and processing. However, as mining is a new area of EVE for me, I will need some help / mentoring to get it right. My freight toon can also do PI, but I stopped when it required 40,000 clicks to set up a single factory.

I am EU timezone. I have TS, Vent, Discord and Mumble with a working headset and mic so whatever your flavour, I can connect to it.

Hi @Mon_Kiera
Check out this thread > FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE
We have got the PVP side more than covered!
Take a look at our recruitment thread, and website, and drop us a line if you are interested!
Rgds,
K

Howdy @Mon_Kiera

I think that The Republic might be just the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any additional question, would just like to chat for a bit or would like to join, please find us on our Discord server (information available in the advert).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

Forget mining and come pew with us

Hey Mon Kiera, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

Come mine the good stuff in null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Hey mate

Brittas Empire may be what you are looking for. Head here and have a look if your interested.

Hey we may be what you need :slight_smile:

Regards Aideron

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.