Returning Player looking for Industry Corp

Shalom Folks

Returning Players after taking 2 years out looking to get back into things
mostly focused on Mining and industry related things.

Time Zone

• BST/GMT
  • EST
1 Like

take a look there it has some options

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high-sec Minmatar space. It is the commercial and manufacturing base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hey we would be a good fit for you would love to chat add me on discord. :smiley: A.Valkyrie#4517

Come take a look at Dragon.

@Dan_Enoon

Hey there pilot, we have finally found you! You have been lost it seems and now you are ready to fit into your home with FAYN Industries. These are a group of people committed to support and growth, an ideal environment for you. You should read more about them here

Hey folks Still on look out for a Corp

Hey, check us out. We would be a good fit.

We have hs pocket for mining, structures for reprocessing in multiple locations, reaction access, manufacturing etc.

We also do mission fleets, training, etc. Casual group though no hard reqs.

We are an industrial corp with teeth. We have a lot going, come talk with us. I believe we would be a good fit for you!

Hey Dan,

Welcome back to EVE. The Validus is a growing corp that can always use some extra Industry/Mining focused players. We welcome new but also vet players that want to partake in some chill laid back EVE.

We have people of all sorts, Miners Lo and Hi, Indy, PI, PVE Combat and PVP. And aside being an EVE corp we are also a community for other games as well. Who knows maybe you find some like minded people to play more than just EVE.

You can join our Public channel “The Validus” or message me in game.

Fly Safe!

Recruitment Ad: Nexus Federation - PvE, Mining and Industry

Discord: Join our discord!

Closed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.