Returning player looking for low/null/worm (136m sp)

Hello,

I am returning to Eve after a few years absence. I have some PvP experience but, my true love is mining and industry. So, if there is an established corporation out there that has room for an returning player with an fluctuating work schedule. Please let me know.

136m+ sp

2 Likes

Come build and shoot with us. hopefully you stay for a bit :smiley:
Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

We are Lowsec industry guys who like to pick up the pitchforks and go pewpew. Message me in game if you fancy joining a growing family.

Hey Julissa,

You should definitely give us a look, MMDS is always recruiting returning and new players alike. We are the newest member of TEST, the second largest alliance in EVE, which means there is always plenty to do :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ve sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you!

I have some questions like what TZ you are in, what you like to do, etc… but that’s something we can discuss in discord.

This is our killboard, take a look at it and if you are interested come have a chat in our discord. (check this post for discord invite: BLACK OMEGA SECURITY Recruitment for PVP’ers Now Open)

Hello @Julissa_Saieb and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance and would love for you to see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Got busy with work. I will reply to all. Thank you!

Additional information:

I am in CST(US)/GMT-6, I am currently working from 1400-0000 (Sun-Thur), I will log on after work if given a reason to play. I hope my work times will change soon.

Hello im Furu from TDSIN, if WH’s could possibly pique your intrest.
we also welcome it If u want to come on comms and have a bit of detailed chat you can, you can get my discord etc trough my ingame mail.

The Dark Space Initiative
-C5 C5 PVP Corp.
-US/EU TZ Strong. With growing AU.
-One of the oldest and proudest.
-Come join a corp that takes pride in having a chill atmosphere and every chance to blow ■■■■ up. (Community)

We have been trough WHs and beyond for a decade lead by CSM member Exookiz,
(you can check out him on youtube troug the fanfest presentations over the years. Im pleased to say his personality hasnt changed much.

We hunt and gank and have pvp as our biggest priority, our age group goes from 24-60s so we have quite a variety of players.
We are at heart a social group but if u check our killboard u will quickly see that we are that and more.

So if u are intrested in checking us out we welcome that :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Furu Bonehead
Scary Wormhole People.

Come to Null and join a corp of relaxed, fun, and tenacios pilots who love to have fun as a team!
In Manes Ex Eden Novi, we are a corp primarily comprised of miners and ratters who love to crack jokes while mining as well as swap fits and ideas while we blow up NPCs! Over 2 years of NS operations, and ready to reform and continue to grow even after Blackout!
Whether you are a wolf with battle scars, or a youngin’ looking to start chomping into the game, we welcome everyone!
We require a minimum of 5M skillpoints and are able to fly a fair-decent ship for your career.

Miners - pilot a mining barge Ore/Ice
Ratters -skills for Sansha rats

WE ALSO LOVE EXPLORERS!
Being based deep in NS, you’ll be hard pressed to find as abundant of loot anywhere else!

Be prepared to participate on a regular basis throughout the week (at least 2 or 3 days/week or 8+ hours)
So apply to Manes Ex Eden Novi today and let’s pick the ISK from our teeth with the ribs of our rivals!

Come check us out! I’m sure we fill all the requirements you’re looking for!

Hey @Julissa_Saieb

From what you wrote here and your responses I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be an ideal fit for you.

We are a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Placid and Solitude regions. We’re an established RL-first corp with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to bring regular content to our area. We also control several regions of highly valuable moons which is a great isk maker for those interested in mining as well as all of the structures necessary to support any industry.

Our prime time is between 22:00-04:00 on weekdays and much better all around activity on weekends. I’d love to have a chat with you to see if you’re interested in our public channel Open Filth in game. Please feel free to check out our forum post as well below:

Come check us out o/

Hey yes to what your looking for :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

WEF19
Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities.

You know you can fly anything… Come build something!

Come check us out!

if you are still looking, give MMDS a look, we been around for over a Decade :slight_smile:

If you’re still open, newly built null sec alliance renting with high sec support. .RA Recruitment if you want to chat! good luck

free bump!

Im your Huckleberry!

I can certainly use some help.