Returning Player Looking for PvP

Greetings, capital ship pilot here returning to game. I have tried most things the game has to offer and think I would like to be in a pvp centric environment.

Never been able to use my capitals other than a thanatos for carrier ratting.

Would like to be able to use my maxed dread skills, either for pvp or pve.

Specialize in minmatarr dreads and max thanatos skills

We can give your pilots stuff to do. We’re expanding our pvp capabilities and our alliance is pvp centered so low of fun to get in on a week as ratting and incursions.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

hi there m8,

Welcome back m8

From what I read i think we could be a good option. The only part we cant offer you atm is using of caps.

this because we are still small and us using caps atm would be something very dangerous since we are 100% independent and our hostiles can easily escalate and our caps would be at great risk.

that being said we are not against using them but we would love to grow stronger in that area before we can start using them more often.

On the positive side is that you being a pvpers we offfer a great content area with loads of targets for you/us to kill.

With us everything that moves is a targets, we do not have any blues and we operate from venal npc space.

if you want to read more about us feel free to read our post below

if we are not what you are looking for i hope you do find a good match

cheers
prim

Hi Mate

Seeing as you specifically mention Caps, I can recommend WEF as a great place to try. Come have a look at our ad, we fly Caps both strategically for PvP, and as a laugh to welp if you choose to on our weekly drunk fleets!

PvP Centric environment CHECK
Use Caps for PvP and PVE CHECK

Check us out.

Valgrind Vanguard - Reach Valhalla with us! Freshly baked memes inside! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Howdy and welcome back!

The corp I’m a part of might be able to fill that. We are PvP focused with our focus being mid scale engagements

I’m not in the know as to the whole cap situation in my alliance/Corp, but if the rest seems interesting, I’m sure I’ll be able to get a solid answer for the caps!

More info can be found in our ad, and our discord is there too:D

Hope to speak to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-celestial-cartel-ceca-blow-ships-up-make-isk-be-part-of-a-growing-community/326123/46

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Hi there.

Looking for a corp in NPC Nullsec ?

We of Hanging by a threat juts have that.

We are all mature players who like to play the game and sometimes even love the meta

We are not dirty for a gate camp and like to chat whit one and other on discord

Have a look at what we offer :

• 5% Tax.
  • A comfortable home in npc null space.
  • Experienced players who are happy to show newer players how to make isk.
  • Buybacks on Loot, Salvage, and Ore at 85-90% Jita Buy.
  • Moon mining ops with alliance from R16 op to R64 .
  • Reliable intel channels.
  • Access to an active Discord server.
  • Thriving Nullsec market only a few jumps from home.

What we are looking for :

- Active players

- Mature players 18+

- No care bears who only dock up when people roam our systems

- people who like to mine and build

join now and see what you have been missing out on in the Hanging by a threat chat channel .

we are 10 jumps away from Dodixie and 19 jumps away from Jita

Discord : Hanging By A Threat

Drop by! maybe the home your looking for?

Good Evening,

Attached is our forum post, we are building up our corp in USTZ and would love to have you.

If you are looking for subcapital pvp then I would recommend looking into Reckless-Endangerment smaller corp but actively pvp and has access to areas that you can use your carriers for pve. If you are looking for capital pvp Cruisers Crew is a growing alliance that enjoys throwing around their caps.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

We would love to have you on our field in PVP Mode

I was going to ask you to check us out, but these guys are part of the same alliance, so just going to hype them. It’s a good bunch of folks all around.

✠ ══ T O T A L - R E C A L L ══ ✠

≡v≡ We Are EU/US TZ
≡v≡ 9+ Corp Moons To Mine
≡v≡ We are Already Replaced. Alliance
≡v≡ Allliance SRP Fittings/Logistics/Buy Back
≡v≡ Alliance/Fire Co & TIRE Co Ops Everyday
≡v≡ Alliance TS3/Alliance-Corp Discord
≡v≡ Good Corp History
≡v≡ 5mil SP +
≡v≡ Working Mic (Must Have)
≡v≡ 🚷TOTAL - RECALL🚷
≡v≡ Already Replaced. | Alliance | zKillboard
≡v≡ 🚷 TOTAL- RECALL - MEMBER OF Already Replaced. NULL SEC [EU-US TIME ZONE] - #10 by Aurora_Asher
≡v≡ RECALL…PUB

You may want to take a look at our corp:

Hey Bigh8rboi,

There’s a lot of content in Stain and you’ll get to use the these ships if you so wish. We are EU and US time zone. For any questions, you can reach us via our public chat in our Discord: Happy Cartel

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.