Returning Player looking for something casual

I’ll keep it short and sweet.

12 toons. Played 2009 - 2016. PvP, done null and WH, primarily low-sec. Can fly anything apart from Titans and majority of high end industrial ships.

Looking for something to get that Eve bug back. Active UKTZ, PvP, casual small gang stuff, not bothered what security space, maybe even high-sec :astonished:

o7

3 Likes

o7 mate,

Look for Triad Noema ingame.
We offer something quite different.

PM for more info.

Fly casual!

1 Like

Hello, you should check us out

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 30+ active pilots
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

We’d be perfect for you, come chat with us ingame

1 Like

Will do, i remember your name from Snuff!

1 Like

Hello @GeorgeMarsh,

We are a super Active WH Corp/Alliance. We are always looking to better everyone’s content. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Come and join us on our public discord dude, we are EU TZ, mostly brits and love to kill stuff while chewing the fat with each other. Hope to chat with you soon

2 Likes

there is a in game mail for you

1 Like

Brittas Empire. The only place you need to look :blush:

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP
  • EU, US timezone
  • small, medium and large scale pvp
  • high skilled and experienced members.
  • we help each other with everything in the game
  • awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services
  • Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints
  • 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have
  • FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.
  • We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.
  • learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter https://discord.gg/EHp9Hfk

1 Like

Hey we are a new C5 WH PVP Corp. Our recruitment add is here:

Come on our discord and we can talk. Hope to see you soon. You can also send me a mail in-game.

Thanks,
Z

1 Like

Naamloos-277

Biohazard. is a notorious pvp corporation that chooses targets over security.
We live in a remote nullsec region & superactive low sec region

Our hunters go out each day to collect skulls and wreck havoc across New Eden. While others maintain our settlements, replenish our ammo and ships. Our home is lucrative to maintain several accounts, fund your pvp and supercapital toys.

■ Nullsec ■ Lowsec ■ Large/Small Scale PVP
■ Buyback program ■ Services ■ Industry

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or convo me!.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

Hello GeorgeMarsh

I started a corporation about 6 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have PVP experince flying with The Bastards. Alliance and also Tuskers and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing. We have a bunch of pilots with Level 4 Agents.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

Now I am not sure we might be the best fit for what you need but what I would like is to offer you a place where you can make a difference. We are looking into doing more PVP going forward and have a stead 20 - 25 and growing online EU time zone. Myself and my PVP director has done a lot of FW and piracy so really want to get back into that small gang stuff and even build our forces to get into bigger stuff. Now you could join any corp with the skills you have but what I offer is really a place where you can carve a place for yourself.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.