Returning Player Seeking

Hello,

I’m returning after a few years for a spike of Nostalgia and social interaction.

What I offer:
PvP focused Pilot with over 115Million Skillpoint.
Small Gang/eWar/Dreads I can most likely fly any ship doctrine or 1-2 weeks away from it.
Industrial Counter Part Pilot with over 110M skillpoints
Refine/ Perfect Boost/ captial production.
Pretty Lax
I can also run a Dungeons and Dragons game for your corp.

What I want and why you might not want me:
I do not have hours to dedicate a day to this game so looking for a place that will be happy with me logging in a few hours a week. Mainly looking for people I can hop on comms shoot the ■■■■ with who joke and dick around while we do what ever x activity.

Thank You for your time.

Hey,

do you have any interest in WH pvp?

Open to all avenues in the game. Looking more for people than content.

Awesome! What time zone are you in?

Matari Money Makers is recruiting. We’re a relatively new corp, 20 days old, up to 15 members now and growing. Our focus is on growing the net worth of our members and primarily flying Minmatar Racial ships. Fleets are hosted at 11 eve time every day, (so just after downtime), with some fleets happening here and there at other times. Despite the corp being focused on growing the net worth of it’s members, we seem to have a fair prorportion of members where isk is a non-issue and they are just with us for the content. Have a few military guys/retired guys. This week we’ve been doing a lot of Shadow War stuff, next week will likely either be lvl 5 missions or Faction Warfare Battlefields.

Eastern

Here is more information about us, feel free to join our discord and talk to us if interested

Check us out Most active USTZ gallente militia corporation. We are comprised of working professionals that play after work mostly.

I like this approach

Check out our recruitment thread here to get an impression if CEEK would be a group you’d like to be in.

you are welcome with us

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Hey,

if you are considering wh space, feel free to reach out to us for a chat:

Myst

Morning mate, we’re a pretty chill and social group over here, recently moved to null, if you want an idea of the silliness we get up too feel free to check out our ad and join the discord, look forward to hearing from a fellow IRL first player.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hello yourself.

Have you found yourself a home yet or are you still looking?

If you are still looking then let me add this to all of your offers:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.