Returning player - what's new?

I’ve been everywhere, done everything…

… ten years ago.

I ran a 0.0 alliance, flew with The Establishment and had my own Mothership back when that was still a big thing (and while they were still called Motherships). I’ve run high sec missions for the empire and also pirate missions in 0.0. (Got myself some nice implants on those ones). I’ve done a lot of small gang work and a bit of fleet warfare. I’ve been FC for medium sized fleets and joined in a few big wars.

On the carebear side I’ve got my own industrialist and trader and was running a network of both high sec and 0.0 POS (looks like they’re not a thing any more - can’t say I’ll shed a tear about that!) along with a BPC research & copy service.

After a very long break I thought I’d fire up the old Eve account and see what’s new.

I’m not really sure what I’m looking for and so far I’ve only activated one account but the other 3 are still there if I decide to wake them up.

So what’s new?

Interest me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zarch_AlDain,

From the sounds of thing loads are new. I run a community focused group out in NPC null atm since loosing our home and are rebuilding the group, we can usually see about 30 active players at our peak as we are running at about 30% right now. The RL situations and relocation has saw a few having a break.

That said we are still very active and supportive, in order for us to see if we are what you may consider I think it would be best if we chatted over voice comms at some point.

Good luck in your search for a place in New Eden

PJHJustle

https://fayn-industries.tk/#recruitment

yo. We are just your humble wormhole corp in lowclass Jspace. I log in to shoot people in the face. New corp, start up. Might be a good fit with someone of your experience. Discord

Katothen. is a small-gang NPC nullsec PvP corp. We don’t have “line members”, everyone is expected to contribute to content generation. We’d help you to make use of all your accounts, including the Mothership if you still have it and want to use it outside of TiDi blobfests.

You sound self-sufficient and driven, so I expect you’d be a good fit. We’re more than happy (and experienced) enough to help you shake off the rust and enjoy EVE again.

Hi there and welcome back to EVE!

You may be aware of the current situation in Niarja, and if you are interested in reshaping New Eden then I’ve got a great opportunity for you!

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

I sold the mothership before I went inactive as I was expecting the price to drop over the next however-many years. I’d also want to know people I’m flying with really well before I was deploying something like that.

Your corp looks interesting but I’m not sure yet how active I’ll be so I’m going to put that in the “interesting” pile for now as I’m not sure how much I can commit just yet.

1 Like

Very sensible. If our activity reqs are a bit too much, you might want to check out Lunar Legion. They’re also in TE and fly with us a lot.

Yeah, if I get back into it then the activity reqs wouldn’t be a problem I expect - 30 kills is just a few successful roams/skirmishes/etc - I just don’t know how active I’m going to be yet so don’t want to commit to it until I know.

ill fire you a mail buddy!

Sent you an in-game mail! Lets chat!

Welcome back captain. we are always looking for old veterans. what is your time zone ? do you have a dread alt ? If you are interested i leave our copr recruiment letter here Pvp corp Eclipse Pulsar is seeking veteran pvp pilots

Good question! UK Timezone, active on evenings and weekends.

Not sure how many dread pilots off hand. My main and I think at least one alt could fly them with high skills - unless the requirements have changed. There maybe more. I also have multiple that can pilot carriers and the mothership alt had obviously trained a lot for carriers.

1 Like

UK :uk: Corp would like to speak with you mate :slight_smile: come and have a chat with us on discord

come lets chat if you wish and if you have interest ? https://discord.com/invite/yqeQPNg

I’m working today and busy this evening so won’t be able to follow up on anything until Friday. I’ll jump in some discords/recruitment channels and chat to some people over the weekend though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.