Returning Player

Looking to jump back into the game after a break. Spent years on the pvp side of things, now looking to learn the indy side of things while still getting to scratch that itch of blowing up space pixels. Been going thru the recruitment stuff here and sadly most pub channels I jump into are empty so giving a post a shot.
Message me in game or thru here.

2 Likes

Hey @scatter_Khardula! Welcome back to EVE!

My corporation, Battle Kats, would be perfectly suited for someone like and I feel that you would really enjoy it here!

We don’t use our in-game pub channel all that much, best way to get to us is Discord (so we can respond to you quickly, it also “pings us” so we know when you join or send a message.)

We fly around in small gangs daily trying to blow things up and we have people that can teach you all the indy stuff you want to know :wink:

So give my advert a read and hop on our Discord so we can chat (link is at the bottom of the advert)

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Might have some connections for you, no commitments required or demanded, just talk with everyone and see what you think .

EVEmail me.

Dewk

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible.

:wave: @scatter_Khardula ,

If you would like to try something new and uniqe then do considder my idea.

This could be very well your long turm home depending on if you like it or not.

We will like to have u m8t!

I have a blueprint giveaway that you might find useful as an industrialist, you can look up my profile on the forums and check my related thread for details if interested.

Well sounds like a great place to look would be The Classy Gentlemans Club, take a look here for all our indy services as well as how mediocre we are at pvp! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a mail here / in game or join our public channel “Classy Friends” .

• Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously .

This is the corp you are looking for :slight_smile:

We have industry, we have explodey death, we have PVP, more explodey death, and even more industry! We operate an end to end supply chain for our alliance including an online store where alliance members can order anything they need from a single Light Missile Launcher I all the way up to a station or capital. We build T1, T2 and T3, and also run some PVP fleets for that side of things too

Holee ■■■■. Well my corp is recruiting… we have a girl within our ranks ?

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow stuff up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

Hello @scatter_Khardula and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

It is good to see you again, attempting to make the grind of EVE Online. We may have pushed aside our roots in name only (DOPLR) and still hold fast to the great player belief system that we shared back in our C2 Home.

We would love for you to stop by and connect with us again. You will not be disappointed, some things have changed; we are stronger now but even more determined to make EVE’s CONTENT GREAT AGAIN. Even if you decided not to join, stop by and join our Discord…chat it up with us, we miss ya!

As you know, I hope to see ya in space one way or the other… :slight_smile:

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Jump to be Known

Hey we might be just what your looking for

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.