Returning player!

Hi guys ! Canadian player here ( FR- EN ) i have been away since 2015… :S im an excellent explorer, ive done some large fleets , some industry, but almost no small gang PVP, ive been in WH space but so long ago :S ! i would love a nice nullsec Corp to mold me into a decent PVP machine :smiley: !

1 Like

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

We would love to have you and morph you into a PvP pilot with our small gangs!

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

If you’re open to wormholes, check us out.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hi aldap
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

Hello Aldap,

I’ve sent you an in-game mail as well, but I encourage you to check out the corp I fly with, The Black Crow Bandits. We are a tight-knit PVP-first corporation in Brave Collective.

Things that might specifically appeal to you about us: our PVP focus, our mentor program can link you up with someone who can get you back up to speed on game changes since you’ve been away, our home in null space that has abundant content (Everyone comes to fight Brave!) We also have close ties to wh groups, that we can link you up with if you’re interested in living the Jspace life again, and we occasionally daytrip or full-on deploy to wh’s.

In EVE: our activities revolve around combat, and there is always a fight to be had. Our FC’s lead hunts and roams regularly (in addition to our strong commitment to the ongoing war) ensuring there is always a fight to be had. A generous corporate SRP program supplements Alliance SRP to keep you in that fight without worrying about your wallet. While we are fighters first and foremost, our industrial backbone supports our combat ops so in turn, your industrial assets and krabbing toys are very well protected.

We have a core of highly experienced players who have recently opened a mentorship program for recruits of all SP & Player-skill levels. Whether you are taking your first steps in null, honing your solo hunting/nano gang skills, expanding your industrial empire, or looking to become a full-fledged FC, there is a Crow that can take you under their wing ang guide you. This program is in addition to full access to the Brave Dojo’s classes, handouts, and training materials.

Outside the game: BCROW is a dysfunctional brotherhood, so our culture is centered on vicious, yet good-natured ribbing. Our discord is full of laughs (typically at each other’s expense) in chat and meme channels right next to ones dedicated to hobbies or discussion of more serious topics. You’ll find crows who don’t even play eve anymore hanging out on our server, current and former members playing non-eve games together, or just being nerds in general. We are a small group, so no one here is a faceless line member, they’re people that we get to know well, friends that we turn to for advice in personal and professional situations, that help each other out in tough times.

As a result, despite all the insults and jokes, the foundation of the corp is in mutual respect. All corp business is not dictated by leadership, but handled in the open at weekly meetings and decided by vote, including your membership- applicants are welcomed in as trial members, and granted full roles only by membership vote.

Our heaviest presence in the EU and US time zones, but you can often find us online round the clock. The best way to see if BCROW is right for you is to come hang out. Talk to us, roast our CEO, or set up a 1v1 at the sun via our discord (linked below) , the in-game chat channel “BCROW Pub” or reach out direct via Eve Mail to me, Gravhammer or our CEO, Rush Crosix.

Requirements:

-Be on comms: Discord, Mumble & Slack are mandatory

-Be active: we’re about PVP, not ship-spinning or afk ratting/mining. Take the fight, and even if you lose, go down shooting.

-A thick skin. We make fun of each other all the time, its out of love.

Discord: https://discord.gg/sGX22UG

Killboard: The Black Crow Bandits | Corporation | zKillboard

look if this suits ya

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for mid sized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

We are an industrial corp with teeth. We live in Sov Nullsec and have a lot to offer, including some Canadian members! Come and talk with us!

Hi Aldap,

We have a good home for you in Guns. Not withstanding our CEO and dear leader is from your part of the world, we are an indy corp at heart with teeth. We have regular newbro friendly small gang pvp fleets at all times of the day.

Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we get a chance to speak soon

Morning Aldap,
7Sins Alliance is recruiting.
Duty. is a member of 7’s, and a lot of N. America tz pilots.
It’s a chill group of guys, with a lot of experience in most aspects of game.
Willing to help and lead you. Come have a chat in game: 7Sins Pub
Live Long and Prosper.
Space Rigger

Our US time zone is growing. If you want to kill stuff in Eve on a grand scale come join ELTC…we wont disappoint. Welcome to all our new Corp m8’s. I think we have the right ppl to get in the top 3 of Frat if not 1st. Lets show out!!! Don’t forget the Indi guys. We have top notch ppl with tons of on-hand mining, building and all the rest. Can’t take first place without these guys.[ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting We own Vale and it’s close to Jita… Oh yeah…Frat…no need to say more

Hi Aldap, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Aldap

Come into our fold and build yourself into what ever you desire. We are a Null sec community who are supportive and active, I could real you off a sale pitch but really I would rather just get on comms and chat with you. HERE is my recruitment post where you will find contact details at the bottom. Please consider dropping in for a chat!

Regards

PJhustle Signature

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord server.

Hey there man o/
Would love to have a chat with you, it sounds like youd love what we have to offer :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.