Returning PvPer looking for new corp [EU TZ]

2 pvp toons + assorted alts.

What I offer:
Carrier, Dread and supercarrier ready (armor)
Titan alt in training (several months away).
Nearly all subcaps.
Good income so I don’t care about ratting/mining/whatever. I can buy my supercaps, not looking for a sponsor.
I’m slightly more than typical F1 monkey.
20-40h of play time a week.

What I’m looking for:
Strong EU TZ
Anti-goon nullsec entity. Doesn’t have to hold space.
Both strat ops and small gang.
Civilized corp and alliance culture.

-Est 2007- Imperium - The Initiative- Nullsec corp - OWNED - EU/US TZ

Eve mail sent o7

hey @Adam_Mickiewicz

You sound like you may need some FUN inc in your life!

see ya in talk

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/kTluKcdOmMLkUpzgNclT9Pmepyk.png

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

o/

Not really an entity but we often small gang in goon space since they are close enough to us.EUTZ.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

we might be what u are looking for feel free to hit us up

If you fancy a change and wanna try WH space check us out Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

Check out our corp REPO, We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.