Rules or Code?

No.

I say YOU are wrong .

You always were.
And will always be.
Because you have a vested interest that prevents you from realizing, and learning from, your mistakes.

2 Likes

Miner,

Are you sure about who has the learning difficulty?

Wow…that is amazing…screenshot and BM’ed this for future use…

So just to clarify then, you are saying that CCP Rise is correct. Right?

may as well start by watching the CCP video.

I claim that the explanation of CCP rise about “correlation and causation” is a widely acknowledged bias which many people are subject to.

And what’s more, people like you who have actually not a single interest for any form of truth, but instead are driven by a lack of self confidence that mentally prevents them from accepting to have made a mistake, can’t recognize it and thus can’t avoid it.
Meaning that any further intervention from your part is as interesting as the opinion of a blind man about a painting. By you, I mean any people who believe the bunch of BS written on CODE. site.

Just make sure you dock when engaging in AFK behaviour.

i would hate for your next post to be your covetor killmail for mining whilst AFK.

Praise James 315.

1 Like

Ok. Yes or no. Is CCP Rise right or wrong with that quote?
I’ll just ignore your personal attacks as acts of desperation. (notice how most of your reply is about me and not the topic? Telling)

If you want an opinion on a quote, you need to give that quote.

I will give it to you, again…No problem at all.

““People that die, that’s people in the ganked group, are the most likely to stay subscribed.””

And this miner thinks we have the learning difficulty.

Imagine being this hormonal.

That’s totally correct, IN THE CONTEXT.

That is, when you remove any single element of the study, it becomes wrong.
eg. your quote alone is not correct, because it’s not in the contex.

And that’s exactly what is explained in the vid I linked to you.
In the context, it’s a correlation. Out of the context it becomes a causation.

Let’s try this again…

You said “…while CCP expressly stated the opposite.”

Please link to exactly where they expressly stated the opposite that killing people increases retention.

1 Like

In the video I already linked and you did not watch yet.
If you don’t watch it there is no point in asking for help.

Nope. That’s not what is said. In that video, CCP affirmed the opposite of “we proved that killing people increases retention”.
by stating “we can’t say that killing people increases retention”.

YOUR claim was “CCP proved this”.
CCP statement was “we can’t say this” which is literally the opposite of your claim.

The opposite of proving an existence is not proving the non-existence. It’s having no proof of the existence.

So you refuse to prove yuor claim with a link.

You actually did say that in this post:

Now you say and I quote **

YOUR claim was “CCP proved this”.

Yet I have never said “CCP proved this”…you are now literally just making things up.

The opposite of proving an existence is not proving the non-existence. It’s having no proof of the existence.

LOL…ya, you go girl.

CODE makes a claim, I post it. Done.

You make a counter claim and we’re still going…so I will stop here as there is plenty now for everyone to see just how warped some miners are. Have a great day Geten. Till next time.

2 Likes

Game ,set and match

1 Like

That was my first post ;

You answered to that quote by your vid, affirming it proves something.

Hence YOU affirmed that this vid proves what I said you claim, ie

so this part is wrong:

I am taking your answer for what it means.

You believe, “in this video CCP proves that killing people increases retention”.
That is just wrong. Debunked by CCP themselves, and to be fair by anybody with a small amount of logic (many people told you correlation is not causation without having the need for CCP to explain this).

And remember,

I fixed for you :

Then don’t pretend it’s a quote please.

Any how, I’m not returning to the above nonsense again as it’s not going anywhere but I am curious and I need to preface this a bit:

I ask this with all my pro-CODE turned off…no animosity and no ulterior motive. I will never quote from what you say next or use is against you (as quite frankly it would be out of context). This is also a general gaming question not specific to EVE. I also say this to possible salvage something between us rather than completely drive off a cliff…

Do you think multi-player games that provide a challenge are better and more lasting than than those that are weak in that area? Isn’t part of the fun in a dungeon raid overcoming the challenge? Isn’t the pain of loss one of the core reasons to protect what you have? Isn’t climbing that huge mountain the challenge itself, not just getting to the summit?

I honestly know what you are saying when you or anyone says something against CODE but really, isn’t most of the challenge in EVE (or any game) overcoming, avoiding and even beating those that once took from you? killed you? beat you?

What is the fun in a game where there is no challenge or the challenge actually has nothing to do with the game?

I can rationalize this and compute “Ya, it sucks to get ganked” but without that, it’s not a game. Without loss/challenge you have really nothing, no point.

I can’t play many games any more as EVE ruined them because of this…there is no loss in X4, no pride of ownership, no real fear or challenge, no emotional investment…FYI RUST is great as actions matter but the server wipes kill it.

Reply or don’t that’s fine…just know that there is WAY more to CODE or griefinfg (in other games) than just what you see just as in any game where “it” matters…because if it matters then it goes without saying that somebody also wants it…

3 Likes

quote me where I pretend it’s a quote.

I don’t care.
What I care about, is that you were claiming something that had been proven false already.

You (CODE.) kept repeating this BS again and again and again ad nauseam.
You could not accept to have made a mistake for like 3 years. There is no reason to trust your ability to make logical arguments.

CODE. just made a fool of themselves with that article and the inability to accept they were wrong.

What I believe has no room in that. This is FACT. CODE. claimed things that were the opposite of truth for 3 years.
Just because I agree with you on the destination, does not mean your way to go is correct.