[SLYCE] Want to try null sec with a mature and mostly dad corp? Join us now!

Not sure if wrong, but it definitely was weird.

I was trying to be friendly. Iā€™m the mining foreman of a 8 vessel fleet. I was trying to see if SLYCE had any interest of our small mining fleet jumping into Pyke Syndicate wspace from lowsec. Iā€™m not surprised you borked me for saying whatever I said. Everyone hates me for some reason.

Eve pilots all want or need something, and I donā€™t want or need anything from anyone. There isnā€™t anything that I donā€™t already have. I guess that makes me weird because Iā€™m not desperate to join or as thirsty to be willing to say anything or act nice as most pilots; just to get what they want.

Look: it was only a feeler. Just another industrial and business inquiry that I made, and SLYCE declined. Iā€™m not a father. I never got married or had kids. Maybe I donā€™t fit because of that. I know it sounded like a fit. But you canā€™t expect me to sugar coat what I am; just because it plays nice to your ego.

Pfft, how about I blow the smoke up your arse next time? Kick me off a public Discord server; just because I tried to say hello, and it looked like a werid way to say hello? How about you start wearing panties from now on. Fine, whatever. You go your way, and Iā€™ll go mine.

Have a nice day,

Sorry mate, but you failed at that. You came across not friendly at all.

Well, our advert is clearly directed to people that want something. :woman_shrugging:
But how exactly it is supposed even work?!! Going around trying to do things you donā€™t need or want?!

No. Because it was a giant wall of nonsense and we found nothing like a ā€œhelloā€ there. A.k.a spam.

1 Like

Still looking for friendly Dads / mature pilots :yawning_face:

Bump !

Up! Fun lads in here and dad fleets

Top !

mmm. No, there is the bottom :upside_down_face:.

Maybe we should accept moms too ?

Bump !

What if your not a dad, but old enough to be a grandpa?

We answered so late, because how much dad or grandpa work we haveā€¦all that DIY projects and stuff. Please fell free to join our discord for a talk :slight_smile:

For the Grandpas !!!

1 Like

Of course. You donā€™t want mommy angry because she is not allowed to join.

1 Like

Back to top !

Top !

Up to top !

Who let the DADs out, who who who ?

dads [quote=ā€œAayla_Vos, post:166, topic:278639, full:trueā€]
Who let the DADs out, who who who ?
[/quote]

Not PIKES. We let the dads in.

Bump !

ToP !