Sssssa

As subject suggests I am looking for small gang PVP

I am 110msp and fly almost all sub capitals in the game.

I have useful alts and am fully self sufficient (dread alts, sabre alts, recon alts etc etc)

I think you’d be a great fit for us (depending on TZs active), we do small gang roams basically daily as well as occasional larger scale stuff with friends in the area.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in Abudban, Heimatar, and will be making the move to Amamake space with our alliance soon, you could be a huge help! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

hi if you are interested for small pvp check this out

Hello,

Well i dont know if you are interested but we are a small high sec corp, looking for members.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.