TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec PvP Corporation - [INIT] - Recruiting Miners, Ratters, Industrialists and Killers!

EDENCOM Power TEMPLAR. | Corporation | zKillboard

We want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, snipers, con men, bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, horse thieves, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ■■■■-kickers, and Methodists.

If you want to know more please get in touch!

o7 If you like large scale Pew Pews, enjoy massive explosions, Chuck Norris, and dumping tea into the harbor, you came to the right place.

1 Like

Happy 4th of July!

Lots of great new folks joining us!

Always looking for experienced EU and US tz PvP pilots. Join the Templar family today

https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/342/687/bff.gif

Some great new folks joining every day!

High activity
20 million SP
Passion for PvP
Can string a coherent sentence together on voice comms

Come for fun fleets and high activity

There is no better time to join TEMPLAR. Stop putting it off. You know you wanna.

Happy Weekend, come spend it with us, its only rock and roll if you like it!

Hello. I am the CEO of Nevermore.

I have had the pleasure of working with Renius and his group a couple of times where they have provided help with trying to find a fellow corporation a new home, and providing assistance when we at Nevermore. needed help. This group is a very relaxed chill group with good people in it and very honorable friends. If you are looking for a good community to fly with, I highly recommend TEMPLAR as your next home in null sec.

-Catyana Oskold
Nevermore.

1 Like

If your a Pirate, Mercenary, Solo or small gang type that can operate independently then please get in touch.

Hi, I am a newish player specialized in hauling (can fly DST, BR working on Freight) looking for an active corp that I can help haul their stuff around with. Please contact me in-game or via discord Stonixian#1261

Bumping this!
We’re a fun, chill corp with opportunities to do a bit of anything you fancy, all supported by a great corp leadership team and as part of a solid alliance. Drop by our discord and have a chat with us if you think you might be interested :smiley: