:explodyparrot: [π•Šπ•ƒπ•β„‚π”Ό] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members

bump…

After 3+ years away, I thought I would see what EVE’s about these days. That puts me in pretty much the same situation that HooTiN_ANi described when he came back. While spending most of my time re-learning the basics, transporting and consolidating my inventory (AFTER paying about half of my net worth to get my ships and items from Asset Safety Wraps. There was a nice new surprise! :wink:), I checked in here at Recruitment every day looking for a new Corporation home that might fit.

The Icarus Expedition looks like it might be the one! The size, attitude and activities look right to me. I will get in touch in-game.

1 Like

@J0HN_SHEPPARD is a pretty great β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  CEO. Chillest dude you could ever meet. Nice corp environment especially when doing the pew. Mining and that pvp daily. Mostly small gang and never disappoints. I encourage all the check these dudes(and lady) out

4 Likes

Thank you guys for all your kind words!
and
Bump!

can confirm awesomely epic corp

1 Like

bump…!

BUMPiN

THIS IS SPARTA oh hang on
Yer I got nothing
Bump

Bumpin

Bumpin

I’m thinking of coming back after a break. I will see how it goes but am interested in learning more.

@Roeth_Whitestar hay mate you more than welcome to join our discord and come.and have a chat

Here is the link to our Discord we can have a chat there!

Bumpy

Recently joined and glad so far to be part of the gang. Worth a bumpy bump!

1 Like

Damn been away a while but only have about 20 Mil, looks like I will need to come back later when ready!

How many people are in your corp?

We have about 150+toons with 60+ real people
Your more than welcome to join our discord @average shouna

Bump dat ass

Bump it hard bump it good bump it just like you should

how is 10% low tax?
gl mate