:explodyparrot: [𝕊𝕃𝕐ℂ𝔼] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members

Come have a chat and see what makes us the bunch of whackadoodles that we are.

i like rocks

Not in a weird way though

GOT MILK

We’re here and we’re not goon fodder!

The war on goons has ended and we’re now generating c o n t e n t

@Tanthalas_Solostaran only the good kind I hope?

@Chibibit you absolutely know it’s the good kind!

Great month settling in. Someone on near 24/7, chill, welcoming and low drama group. Plenty to do whether it’s helping the corps, making isk, or joining numerous fleets of all sizes to take on small gangs of robbers to larger activities. Great fun.

Looking for an active group that’s low drama? Helpful corps mates? Well organized? Hit us up in-game channel at Icarus_Pub

bump for the day. If anyone is looking for a casual and fun experience with our US tz. Feel free to reach out

Wham bam come join us for some pew pew spam. Getting into some fun action with stealth shenanigans weekly!

Always down for some shenanigans on any day of the week. Join us if you like to do shenanigans too.

a corp full of lasers directed at rocks and others. if you like either of those things apply

Tried to get on the dread kills from snuff but a little too slow. Always looking for doctor pilots and fleet ships

Getting off work to be ready for us tz chill time. If you’d like to join in such chill null adventures message us in our discord

Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’, shooting the shizzle whiilst knocking chunks out of rocks, moons, and nasties.
Sound like fun? Come on over and have a natter.

Always a fun time. We murdered worstplayerever’s widow on stream today. Happy to provide the service to the RU stream. If you or a mate like to shoot things including streamers ships join us!

Heyyo amigos look into joining us if you’re looking to have some fun just chilling and killing

Hello, do you guys do small gang pvp? I’m currently a member of SLYCE for 4 months now. I’m in a great corp but they just aren’t into anything pvp and it’s something I really enjoy learning to do. I’m USTZ. I really like SLYCE and would like to stay with this alliance I’m just looking for a little more pew. Thanks!