Two 60mill SP toons on final search for fun corps

Beresh… i feel i recognise the name; if small gangs your thing and you want an easy time (no sov cta bs) give us a try in the interim; syndicate is fairly easy to access… anyway pretty sure ive spoken with you before so i’ll just leave it at
“we dont do blob stuff and some nights can be quiet so may only be roaming with one person; but most nights we do stuff in the eutz… i mean other than chase people around where we live and we have some sort of campaign ideas for winter formulating for content; pve n stuff is up to you but we live in null; null is null cept weve swapped constantly spawning anoms for high paid missions with syndicate lp rewards”

But what can you provide? i mean of course role wise in small/medium gangs, logi? ceptor? can you fc? what do you do?

1 Like

sorry i dont do the typical ‘spam copy and paste’ replies to posts so often forget to put the forum ad, so here that is…

some videos up, im involved with some other groups at a personal level either for content of just well, im sure you can look for yourself.

1 Like

o/,

I replied earlier but maybe FW is not your thing. If you feel like trying low sec Faction Warfare, we are still recruiting and we are active in EU timezone : expect 20 people logged in to whom you have to add the alliance other corps and allied militia joining fleets.

If you want to use your dread alt more regularly than what low sec has to offer maybe try NPC null or the Special Interest Groups of some null entities.

Fly dangerous,

o/

1 Like

Thanks Stephan; only problem is; I have always fought for Caldari state; :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey lugburz ; I’ll get in touch in-game. We spoke last time. Interested to see what you are upto…

1 Like

Please get in touch with me ingame, I might have somthing you would be interested in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mocht je Nederlandstalig zijn dan kijk een hier:

of join me op onze Discord: Https://discord.gg/nZyKFEb

1 Like

having issues recruiting tbh, messaging a lot of people who dont reply; think most goto places where the propoganda is stronk; i personally dont have the time or tongue for bs xD

seems to me a good recruiter really should ‘spin’ and ‘bs’; at least theres a fair amount of that in recruitment forums lol

hope your next decision goes well, i think i recall you now - we set standings for you before so you could come up and see what it was like right?

3 Likes

Hi @Beresh
STOP! look no further >> this is the FUN you are looking for!
Small gang pvpers in EU TZ
Great bunch
Mature
RL>eve

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.