UK Player Looking

Been playing since 2008 but life has moved on a long way since I started and I find myself in a position I’m sure many others have before, a lack of time! And just like many others I find it difficult to simply walk away from a game I enjoy and have invested so much time and tears in.
As a result, I am looking for a corp willing to take in a player who cannot commit to anything more than being mostly a care bear and some occasional involvement whenever life allows

1 Like

The Grove is a very small, casual, new player friendly corps operating in low-sec. No requirements but does offer some support like low taxes (5%), ore purchasing, and some ship replacement. We are currently involved in:

Lvl3/4 Mission Running
Exploration
WH Daytripping
Limited PVP
Site Running

If interested, shoot me a message in game. Would love to have you.

Pillsian

1 Like

My corporation “Darkmart Deepspace Trading” Is an indy corp, dedicated to making isk and understanding that Real life comes first. Check us out in game, would love to have you!

1 Like

Hey there if you fancy WH space check us out Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

1 Like

Are you intrested in Nullsec space? We are an new Corp in an Small ( 600 Member ) Alliance,
we doing some PvP and doing farming ISK , so if you intrested to build up an corp and be an
part of something great, let me know…

Public Chat: Planbar

or mail Beamstream

1 Like

Check out our corp Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

Hi @Kezmae
If you fancy some no stirngs attached PVP whilst you are care-bearing… FUN inc is recruiting EU TZ dudes to join us! We are a relaxed corp and understand that RL comes first, but when you get the thirst for some fleet or PVP action, we are here!

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Kezmae, We are a corp that lets its players enjoy the game their way, we have a few rules but nothing over the top.

Have a look and hopefully we can have a chat

Maddeb

1 Like

Hi,

You may enjoy flying with us.

We are a Real Life first mature corp, primarily focussed on industry in NPC null.

We have good timezone coverage and during UK core times you’ll have plenty of others online.

Key highlights are… No mandatory ops of any sort, great out of game systems to support flexibility and international nature of the corp backed up with a great area of space, skill plans and training grants, a buyback scheme and regular jump freight services to/from Jita

More information here if you’re interested, or feel free to get in touch in game via mail or Bootstrap Pub channel

1 Like

Alwar Fleet is a medium sized, casual, and newish player friendly corp that operates in both Lowsec and Nullsec as part of the Federation Uprising alliance. We do require that you have some basic knowledge of the game, but that’s about it. We have low taxes, LP buyback, and SRP for T2 Logi. We are currently offer the following activities:

• Faction Warfare Mission Running

• Exploration

• Wormhole for senior members

• Extensive PVP opportunities

• Ratting

If you’re interested, feel free to join our Discord here . We would love you have you join our familiy!

CaseyLP

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

Hey Kezmae,

Dropped you an in game mail.

Fly safe.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Check out ICON Libertas. Details in ingame mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.