UK Returning Player (13 mil sp) looking for Nul or WH Corp

Hi All,

Looking for a Corp to call home. preferably Nul or WH. Currently finding my feet again after a 4 year break in HS. Doing a fair bit of WH exploring and PVE Sites.

Would like to move into WH or Null space to be more of an active group. Solo playing is what made me quit last time, really want to get part of the eve social scene and enjoy that aspect of the game.

I am older (mid 40’s) so I can’t dedicate multiple hours every night, but I do work in an office and have my client on most of the day just to chat…so would be pretty active in that aspect.

Looking to do a bit of everything, PVP, PVE, Indy etc…

UK based so players in my timezone would be ideal.

Prefer a corp with an active playerbase…20+ online in the evenings would be great.

Let me know if I seem a good fit for you.

Thanks

1 Like

We may only be a small corp however we are part of an alliance of active UK and US players who are on daily, we rent in Detorid (I’m covering rent), come check us out if you are interested.

1 Like

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted check us out see if we are a good fit for ya

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Eve mail sent

1 Like

Alwar Fleet is a smallish corp, but we are part of the Federation Uprising alliance and we are comprised mainly of EU timezone players which daily activity, we own sovereignty in Cloud Ring and also do Gallente Faction Warfare, come check us out on our Discord if you’re interested.

Hello

Thanks to all for your replies. I’m going to check you all out over the next day or so. Just liquidating assets in jita before I make my choice and move out to null.

Thank you again

1 Like

feel free to hit us up ingame or discord we may be a good fit for u

1 Like

grafik

@bonehunter

Fun inc is recruiting!

We are a growing corp that prefers small gang pvp…

Take a look!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.