The Black Fang Syndicate is looking for like-minded pilots to join us! Having been through many aspects of EVE including LowSec, NPC Nullsec, Sov Null as well as wormhole space, we have a wide array of skillsets and opportunities for content and growth. We have a RL first attitude that our members can attest to, and we are looking to create a community that’s main focus is to have fun. Ultimately the chill and laid-back lifestyle comes first and there are no current FAT link/hard participation requirements.
Requirements: 25 Million Skill Points Minimum, Auth Background Check, working microphone, useful alt (scanning, rolling, etc) on a separate account or plans to make one.
We have a strong group of veteran pilots that have a wide array of experience in Small Gang PvP, Mid-Scale PvP, Capital Warfare, and industry. Our main focus is PvP, but there are opportunities for making money through PVE and Industry available.
We are primarily looking for individuals that want to log in and have a great time as part of a community. If you are tired of being a cog in a huge corporation or alliance and want a fresh start or even just try something new, give us a shout. Here is a video that showcases some activities we have been up to prior to our current operations:
What we offer
• Regular content in the USTZ to late USTZ
• Helpful corp mates dedicated to teaching each other
• Dedicated FCs with 5+ years of experience
• Currently in a C4 Pulsar with C3/C5 statics
• Community that games together even outside of EVE
• And a good group of friends with strong core values
What we are looking for
• Active omega players with working mics
• Be self-sufficient and have a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and train into doctrines
• Participate in fleets as well as opportunistic PvP operations
• And just have fun
Bonus points if you can
• Fly Capital Ships
• Fly Marauders
If this sounds interesting to you, you can reach out to us on our discord linked below.
We hope to fly with you in game soon. As always, fly safe! o7
For your convenience: