Closed

I need a new partner in crime, will be rewarded like my namesake :wink:

1 Like

i participate to the lotery

1 Like

I hope to win, so my father stops interfearing with my charā€¦ he has his own.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Would love to win this!

My current character only has around 12M SP so it would be a really nice boost for me!

1 Like

id change what you just saidā€¦ that could be considered account sharing which is illegal.

Would get the hell on some where? You come in here spouting rules and running your mouth. If youā€™re not talking about the thread go away. No one needs or asked for your advice. Canā€™t stand people like you on the forums.

1 Like

i can be any noodle you like,

1 Like

Could definitely do with a slightly more SP-rich character. Happily putting my name in for the draw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice toon, I wouldnā€™t mind having it either :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d like an opportunity to use this character!

1 Like

Curious what criteria you are personally using to select? If you are still undecided, I would like to be interviewedā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d be sure that he sees use and doesnā€™t become a mindless SP factory.

1 Like

It would be awesome to have a new char for pvp as of now i only do market pvp lol :smiley:

1 Like

I have no use for the toon but if you have something else to give away feel free to drop a contract. :wink:

giā€™me!

Yes please! iā€™d love a char with that much sp i only have like 2 mil on mine

1 Like

Whatā€™s up celeru, Iā€™m up for the lotery.

1 Like

I would love to welcome Celeru to the Eden Ranch team! Heā€™d get the best of careā€¦ a stunning chalet with a fabulous mountain view at the Ranch, full use of the property and amenities, and a unique opportunity to contribute to the Eve community through selfless sacrifice of skill points for the benefit of Skill Injector production.

Please let me know if I may be of service!

1 Like

whereā€™s the downvote button

1 Like

Hello there,

I am a fairly new player and mostly trying to make a living doing trades and industry. Id love to set my foot into PvP a bit.

I dont have any alts with skill points. This character would help me out so much, you cant even imagine! I cant think to afford a toon like this really in the next years I guess so it would be a huuuuge deal! Eve is such a great game, but its kinda hard when you are new and not that skilled.

Whoever you choose to get it - its a really nice move from you to give it away for free.

Id love it :slight_smile:
Ike

1 Like