WormBroker Wormhole Services: Buy, Sell, and Find Wormholes!

Bumpeth

Bump!

Bumpoy

Definitely a scammerā€¦

I messaged him in-game and told him that I was interested in one of the listings in his spreadsheet. After a little back & forth, we settled on a 50/50 payment. Iā€™d pay him 50% to get into the wormhole, then the other 50% to have the structures transferred to me.

He kept putting me off as far as meeting up in a system to do this. He said ā€œSorry for not being able play, life is kicking me in the nuts rn lol.ā€ Thatā€™s verbatim from one of his emails. I understand that life gets in the way, so I decided to send him 500mil as a deposit to hold the listing. Told him on 2020.01.23 at 01:27 (last Thursday as of this post) that Iā€™d check back with him on Sunday, 2020.01.26. Emailed him on the Sunday and never heard back from him. I was, as I am with EVERYTHING in Eve, suspicious of him but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Soā€¦ 500mil poorer and definitely have a tiny bit more cynical view of human nature.

For those of you reading this tale of woe #firstworldproblems donā€™t trust the dudeā€¦

Good morning,

Never use that personā€™s service. Indeed this very dear player is a huge scammer.
He will make you believe that he is there to help you, will find you a fake buyer and will steal your structures and assets.
I confess, I was stupid enough to be fooled myself and lose my WH.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m making this answer today to avoid this misadventure to others.
Well done boy, but the game is over.

Good game to all and fly safe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.