looking for a reasonably skilled Black Ops Pilot.
Panther is Preferred, but others will do too.
a toon that has some age, knows well what torpedos are and battleships are would do as well (i can train the rest myself) ![]()
Offer over 68B will be considered.
oh wow, that looks quite interesting, and nails it straight to the request ![]()
did you opt out of zkill or somethings? (just courious)
She hasn’t undocked in seventeen years.
I’ve just been training her off and on in case I had need of a Rattlesnake pilot. But I never did.
So she has exactly ZERO history of any kind. Basically a brand new old character.
i can sell perfect toon all black ops and all subcap skill but 100m SP and i sell it 130b because he is really perfect skill
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.