WTS ~7M SP toons with a lot of unallocated SP

Thank you so much! Transfer initiated. Please wait for delay.

Typically takes 10 hrs for a character transfer

more than 24h and i dont see the character in my account

Im curious if the OP is russian. Thats a delay in transferring.

Also @Nex_ai you shouldnt be removing any skillqs of characters sold. The OP should remain as is, after all is sold

Hello, mates!

@Alico_AlvaroAlonso do not worry about delay, transfer will complete as soon as possible. There was a warning made in the main post about it. But if transfer will be delayed for a long period of time due my busyness I will made a gift for you. Please, write at the forum when character will be received. Fly safe!

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras thank you so much for your advices. I returned information about all toons that I could fetch and will made my post better accordingly forum rules. Some information about deals was lost due the Skillq service bug and can’t be returned back. Also my dudes advised me your standing gaining service, could you please explain me how I could transact with you?

Which character is still on sale I want to buy one Thank you

Hello, mate! All of this.

Ilxol
Can I buy this character for 5.7b??her skills are 10w points less than the others Thanks
I’ve got the funds ready

This toon worth 6.5B and I could make only 0.5B discount for you.

Well, I’m willing to buy it for 6B

Good. Send ISKs and account info to Ilxol.

hello It has been sent, please check!

@todayfortheworld please write at this post when transfer will be completed and you receive character.

6B for Yostith

Hello, transfer ISKs and send account info to Yostith and i will initiate transfer.

isk and account info sent

Sale still open

@Nex_ai Hi, I haven’t received the character yet. What’s happening?