18M pilot Looking For Corp

Hi Snow,

I’m from Parroto Social Club (PSC). We are an independent NPC Null Sec based Corp and are relatively new. We aren’t part of a major alliance or coalition so we can roam wherever we want on the map and get content. You didn’t mention wanting to live in null sec though only low or high sec so maybe it won’t be for you.

Our corp is built around a group of people who are actual friends and enjoy playing the game together but who are also motivated to improve at PvP, especially small gang. Everytime we go out and lose a ship we try to learn something else from it. It creates a really positive environment where people actively look for feedback and where people are more than happy to help out and provide it.

This mightn’t be for you. It’s not for everyone and it can be very difficult to fight the blue donut blobs. If you want more info about us check out our forum post linked below which can direct you to our website, public channel etc. or obviously you can hit me up directly with anything. Best thing I would recommend is that if you think this may be something you’re interested in, try to get on comms and come on a roam with us.

In any event, I hope you find the right corp for you. It can be very difficult to find what you’re looking for in Eve. Best of luck my friend.