200+m SP player looking for corp

So this is a combat char can fly any ship and training tt skill now also have enough isk to buy most ship.

What I want is

1. USTZ first
  2. low-sec or null-sec better have some safe system for PVE
  3. small size corp will be prefect
  4. hope have capital fight or super capital fight.( I love capital ship lol)
2 Likes
1 Like

Hi Cheri Come try Shadow Incursion

1 Like

If your interested we run a very active US TZ group. C3 w/ C3/C5 Statics. I’ll toss you a message in game. Thanks

For more info

1 Like

Come check us out at Alabaster Lords, we’d love to have you join our crew!

1 Like

Check us out man!

1 Like

Corp in the TEST alliacne, we offer all aspects of Null life…

1 Like

Hey there @cheri_Shaishi!

From what you’ve said, it seems like you would be a perfect fit for Aideron Robotics. We have a strong USTZ presence, and many of our major fleets are based in that timezone.

Our main base is in low-sec, but we’ve grown powerful enough that we also have null-sec sovereignty as well, including dedicated PVE systems for you to make your money.

Here are Aideron you won’t get lost in the crowd, we don’t have thousands upon thousands of members, just over 300 actually, and we take care of each and every one of them.

We also use Capital Ships for PVP as well for ratting, so you would be a welcome addition to the capital crew.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

Here’s our recruitment link, with details on how to apply: Aideron Robotics

Still looking

PS: better near the Metropolis region because i have lot of stuff there

bump!!!

Howdy! 07

Take a peek at our ad and if you are interested lets connect and can answer any questions you have… :slight_smile:

1 - We have members literally all over the world that cover most TZ.
2 - Null sec - Our area has amazing intel with 300 - 900 people in intel channel at anytime… we also use tactical enemy tracking as enemies approach. With lots of notice to dock up.
3- We are a member count of 50 people including a few alts and have 2-16 people on regularly at any given time
4 - Were part of the recent Keepstar fight with over 6000 people in system against PH.

Let connect and see if we are a good fit. :slight_smile:

Hey there
I reckon my corp, Vector Galactic, could be a good fit for you. We’re a lowsec PVP corp , part of established lowsec alliance Shadow Cartel. The alliance is US/EUTZ mainly, and our corp is a close-knit, laidback bunch who like to sit on comms and chat and get dank frags together. With our corp and alliance you can expect to participate in small to large scale fights with experienced FCs who are always looking for content, and occasionally capital escalation. If this sounds like it would interest you, shoot me a message, I’m happy to chat :slight_smile: You can also check out our ad below

Hi @cheri_Shaishi

I’ve eve-mailed you

Hope to chat soon: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt

@cheri_Shaishi

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Take a look at what Spectral can offer, if you think you’d be a good fit, hit us up in our in-game channel, Spectral Public.

Come check out Artisans ov War - We are perfectly suited to what you are looking for -

Low-sec PVP centric, small corporation no alliance
Spread across US/EU/AU TZ.
Semi Regular Cap engagements
Enlisted in FW which provides a focus for our activities.
Full SRP plan

here is our forum ad, and I will send you an ingame mail too.

Omerta corp is Recruiting Pvpers/Miners
Omerta wants you!
Who we are? Omerta. (MFLIA), member of the Drone Walkers Alliance, and Legacy Coalition.
What we offer? Basically everything Nullsec has to offer, plus all the conveniences that WALKA members enjoy. The opportunity to grow with an corp/alliance and being part of something big.
What do we want? Brothers! Active friends, who have combat experience and the will to push for more. Corporations that are small or big that want to be part of something bigger are welcome to join our family.
A strong industrial backbone? Even better, the supers won’t build themselves.

MFLIA is developing into a strong family, and you can join our small group of RL friends and large group of eve friends that have played for years.
Now for some boring information:
MFLIA we are mostly players from USTZ but looking for an all around corp base.
As I have already mentioned, we are part of a sov-holding alliance within the Legacy Coalition.
That means: The comfort of a well developed logistic system like jump bridges, engineering complexes and market hubs. Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) for about every fuckery you can do in EVE. Massive coalition fleet, medium gang warfare, or small gang, we have access to, or start it all.
Upgraded systems makes ratting for ISK easy. Mining? No problem, everyone does that here, there is always a mining op/fleet somewhere!
Jokes aside, you are required to be at least able to defend your space. Train into a proper ship and show us you know how it’s done.
Speaking of shooting others. There are fleets on a regular basis led by our very own FC’s. What we want from you is the will to be part of a bigger group and contribute to the whole alliance.
Requirements:
Be able to get along with others (Don’t be a Dick).
Mandatory Teamspeak 3/Discord Comms.
Omega Account
Full Api before you join
Ability to fly ships in our doctrines or committing to work towards them
Other Things we Offer:
KeepStar access
Azbel, Athanor, Fortizar, Raitaru access in Corp Pve system
Rorqual, Orca, Porpoise Boosts
Corp System PI Planets
Good Ratting grounds
Great Pvp for days when you want to
Still interested? Excellent! Join the game channel “Omerta. Public”. Otherwise you can always contact Blackorin, Triget or Mikal Rotineque.

Come join the lowsec shenanigans!

Hey @cheri_Shaishi

If your interested in living in lowsec give us a look here:

We’re a lowsec PvP corp that occasionally uses capitals when the situation calls for it.