89mill sp main looking for new home

So what’s up I took a break for about 6 months and want to do some soul searching in eve and find something that interests me. I have a super toon, I have a dread toon, I have cyno alts of course. So whether it’s null, WH, low sec, small or large corps/ alliances I’m down for whatever hmu with what ya got and I’ll get back with ya asap! Of course my killboard is dank https://zkillboard.com/character/93113537/

1 Like

I run a small corp in nullsec space and I am looking for members.

Look into Big Blue Test Icicles

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hey check us out, our kb pretty usually dank but we don’t care too much for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Newest video:

Hey there!

We are a low sec pirate gang with a US/UK TZ presence. We do PvP daily and love to drop caps, gate camp, and give each other a hard time on comms. Lots of camaraderie over here with a bunch of bitter vets that have a bunch of experience that know how to take it easy, but play to win. We house a great collection of pvp pilots from FCs from some of the top alliances in the game, former alliance tourney participants, all the way down to one of the top 10 Procurer (yeah, procurer lol) PvP pilots of All-time. If you’re self efficient and want to play to win, but can handle yourself well when faced with a tough loss, than you should really give us a look.

Now to be like everyone else… corp ad pasted! LOL

Sent an in game mail to you!

Hello,
First off, i’d like to say that this is a wall of text detailing the corp. However, we do NOT vet your whole life and interview you for a week before you can join.
I like having a few words with you,either in-game or on TS3 to see where you at. We do however require a full API.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited is a corporation primarily focused on the Ratting & Industry aspects of the game. Though, we like to do the occasional PvP engagement. We are set-up in Null-sec in Delve, and we are part of The Imperium.
Being part of The Imperium of-course allows us to take part of their vast infrastructure, and provides a safe haven in where you can get on with your business in peace.
However, being part of The Imperium comes with certain requirements, we will gladly fill you in on these once we get the opportunity to talk to you.

We have certain realistic goals and aspirations, which we will strive to complete within this year. One of them is to surpass 70 active members.

We also strive to accomplish the following goals

Expanding our manufacturing and industry side to include Supercarriers and Titans

Enough people online to support an op (if interest is there) every day

Self supplied freighter service, AKA within Corp for minimum delays ( In the works)

Please note that these are just some of our goals and aspirations, and we will strive for everyone in the corp to enjoy a profitable environment in one of the most profitable areas of the game.

We also maintain a couple of services in-alliance, in order to maximize the time spent doing things that you like and minimize hiccups.

We/the alliance provide the following:

Tatara/Athanor moon-mining

Tons of Alliance/Coalition PvP fleets every day

In Alliance mining operations every day

Low tax Manufacturing, Refinery, Invention and other services
Ever expanding null-sec market for many of your needs
Setup in good constellation with lots of mining and ENDLESS ratting possibilites

Full ore and ice buyback program at 92% Jita price, depending on the type of ore/ice.

An active and friendly community,

Ship replacement program

Mining support ships and freighter service

Low tax (10%). Which equals more ISK in your pocket, in one of the most profitable areas in EVE

Our leadership is longtime players of EVE, with massive amounts of experience from most parts of the game, and we will strive to help you make your time in EVE the best time ever.

We would be delighted to answer any of your questions, and go a little bit deeper in the description of our corp/alliance in-game.

Contact persons:

Gruul Estidal (CEO)

Sigel Mantea (Recruitment Director)

Gyrow Five (US TZ Recruitment Director)

Sieur Crepeau (US TZ Recruit

Hi @Merk_Stainz

Sent you an eve-mail bud.

Best,

Alt

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

bump looking for more of a null home with active USTZ also somewhere I can use my various chars

bump in need of a good new home low sec or null would be great

Take a look :slight_smile:

Hello
First off, i’d like to say that this is a wall of text detailing the corp. However, we do NOT vet your whole life and interview you for a week before you can join.
I like having a few words with you,either in-game or on TS3 to see where you at. We do however require a full API.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited is a corporation primarily focused on the Ratting & Industry aspects of the game. Though, we like to do the occasional PvP engagement. We are set-up in Null-sec in Delve, and we are part of The Imperium.
Being part of The Imperium of-course allows us to take part of their vast infrastructure, and provides a safe haven in where you can get on with your business in peace.
However, being part of The Imperium comes with certain requirements, we will gladly fill you in on these once we get the opportunity to talk to you.

We have certain realistic goals and aspirations, which we will strive to complete within this year. One of them is to surpass 70 active members.

We also strive to accomplish the following goals

Expanding our manufacturing and industry side to include Supercarriers and Titans

Enough people online to support an op (if interest is there) every day

Self supplied freighter service, AKA within Corp for minimum delays ( In the works)

Please note that these are just some of our goals and aspirations, and we will strive for everyone in the corp to enjoy a profitable environment in one of the most profitable areas of the game.

We also maintain a couple of services in-alliance, in order to maximize the time spent doing things that you like and minimize hiccups.

We/the alliance provide the following:

Tatara/Athanor moon-mining

Tons of Alliance/Coalition PvP fleets every day

In Alliance mining operations every day

Low tax Manufacturing, Refinery, Invention and other services
Ever expanding null-sec market for many of your needs
Setup in good constellation with lots of mining and ENDLESS ratting possibilites

Full ore and ice buyback program at 92% Jita price, depending on the type of ore/ice.

An active and friendly community,

Ship replacement program

Mining support ships and freighter service

Low tax (10%). Which equals more ISK in your pocket, in one of the most profitable areas in EVE

Our leadership is longtime players of EVE, with massive amounts of experience from most parts of the game, and we will strive to help you make your time in EVE the best time ever.

We would be delighted to answer any of your questions, and go a little bit deeper in the description of our corp/alliance in-game.

Contact persons:

Gruul Estidal (CEO)

Sigel Mantea (Recruitment Director)

Gyrow Five (US TZ Recruitment Director)

Sieur Crepeau (US TZ Recruit)

Hey Merk! You look like a pretty chill dude that does what we here at filthy peasants do every day.

If you are still searching for a group we’re a mainly USTZ pirate pvp corp living in Solitude. We’re constantly fighting with the locals and whoever else wanders by. If your interested in living the pirate life out here convo me in game and check out our most recent battle here:

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Whether you are new to PvP or an experienced PvP-er, you have a home here.

Umbra-Domini, Shadow of the Lord
Polite until provoked

We are active and assertive about challenging intruders to our space and building our presence in the region.
We encourage our members to pursue what they enjoy about the game. You are respected, whatever your level or play preference.
You will be asked to participate in PvP to the capacity you are able.
We help, mentor, and encourage those who are learning.
If you are early in your PvP career, here is where you can increase your PvP skills with excellent training, help, and mentoring from willing and experienced PvPers. In many cases, ships will be provided to you, or reimbursed if lost in a fight.

If you are a more experienced PvPer, here is a great opportunity to build your killboard and to PvP in a fun environment. And if you would like to share your expertise with others, we will be giving you opportunities to help and mentor those less experienced.

We also offer plenty of ISK-making opportunities, in a low pressure, respectful environment.

Join our recruitment channel: Umbra-Domini_Public or talk with: Arrowspeeed Bounty, Skyler Mind, or Shiva Caldacan

Please take a look at TRIAD and see if we sound like your thing: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.